d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Hello, I Need Help Recovering An Old Account
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2020 03:13pm
So I tried following the steps regarding recovering an account.
But I would like to explain my case further.
Is there a way you can recover if you dont remember the password or email?
The account was created about 11 years ago so I quit d2 a long time but recently contemplated to come back
Please help - at the very least if you can help me remember the associated email, I will remember
Retired Moderator
Gold: 187,800.41
Trader: Trusted
Feb 17 2020 03:18pm
Hey there ^TimeTrials
Unfortunately, the only way on recovering an account is to follow the steps of: Guide To Account Recovery , or using the Contact form (or PMing Kevin , as he handles d2jsp account's security).

Also take into account that according to the d2jsp rules, creating a new account is not a solution, and it’s also against the rules:

15. No multiple accounts - only one account per person is allowed. You may not under any conditions create more than one account per person.

Taken from: https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=9

Good luck though! ^_^
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2020 03:19pm
Quote (Ricci @ Feb 17 2020 04:18pm)
Hey there ^TimeTrials
Unfortunately, the only way on recovering an account is to follow the steps of: Guide To Account Recovery , or using the Contact form (or PMing Kevin , as he handles d2jsp account's security).

Also take into account that according to the d2jsp rules, creating a new account is not a solution, and it’s also against the rules:

Taken from: https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=9

Good luck though! ^_^

Ok ill check it out. Appreciate it
I dont mind closing this account once I recover my old one. I made this also to post this up and ask for further help which you cannot do without an account
Hope this makes sense on my part
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic