d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Black Desert >
FT
> Black Desert Mobile - Lvl 99 Uraka Service+ More > Mobile Version
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Feb 17 2020 07:10am
MANDOOOOO! Read Thoroughly

I got every server on :locked: in Mobile wanna be a whale the pm me

If you didn't know nothing is really tradeable only sellable and the market caps 30% tax and Fixed prices to avoid Monopoly What I offer is probably the 1 way out till they fix the bug which they said they did but mine still goes. meaning there was more than 1. Takes 50-80hrs to fully complete 1-99 Uraka

What I am doing is completely with my own hands and legit I've done it for multiple people in my guild.

Pricing Varies on certain aspects and current level of the job that you need the cp you are at and i calculate the timing.
Negotiation is a MUST Other services down below

Bonus: ill drop that knowledge for you to boost ur CP even if your F2P. I consider myself F2P i bought the sorc pack and still have all 2248 WP it came with and i completed 99 Uraka CP:3200 for a buddy this took forever..... I did mine when i was 3600 it made it quicker by alot. I can boost CP too whatever it is man Custom Orders is how I handle business.

I will personally run Uraka to LvL 99 your Rewards will not be touched

we can keep contact on discordwhen you'd like to log on to play as long as we both have an understanding I will be Flexible
Hyland#0001 post up in here first !! I got vouches for days for PLvL and HIGHEND Trades I only do good business.

I can only do 2 people at a time only thing is it cant be 2 Rangers as it can cause issues anyways

EST. Rewards
MINIMUM "Meaning youll get no less than what is below here" "ALL RNG will be urs i wont roll touch none of your stuff."
-------------------------------
2-3 billion Silver
30-60k Ancient coins I can farm this Ex. if u want ALOT 200k Ancient coins do a MAD Shataku Pull I can do it
Tons of Grand Stones
Tons of Force Enchantments
EZ way to Boost ur char CP
+Plus More

Job takes maximum of 5 days. so take into consideration i wont be sitting at my pc and doing it 16 hr str8 Higher CP FASTER ITS DONE
Each Fight after 35-40 takes 40-50 minutes each depending on your CP Level But FG talks Im very Negotiable 5 can become 2 - 3 more FG higher Priority

I am able to do Muskan and Saunil as well ONLY up to where your character can survive against the mob the boss is no problem.

Additional Services: PM or DROP a MSG here for more Deets

Fresh Accounts I can handle that too :D

This post was edited by Hapa23 on Feb 17 2020 07:20am
Feb 17 2020 01:56pm
bump
Mar 8 2020 12:38pm
bump
Go Back To Black Desert Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll