d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Why Are People Unattracted To Overweight People
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 16 2020 05:20pm
in Mauritania (country in Africa) women are considered to be exceptionally beautiful for their wide bodies
Gold: 0.00
May 22 2020 12:35am
:wacko:
Gold: 1,291.69
May 22 2020 07:17pm
There is an ideal bodyfat % range for health and fertility, as women go outside that (in either direction) they become more and more repulsive to the hetero male brain.
Gold: 3,007.00
May 25 2020 03:30am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Feb 15 2020 06:21am)
Its just fat and skin, why do people not like fat people for a partner? I could see a girl with a pretty face and immediately disqualify her because of her weight. Am I trained by society or do I actually not like her ?

That's why you're still a virgin, you're too picky considering your appearance and personality. You should take any woman you can get
Gold: 1,545.00
May 29 2020 10:18am
Because fat = bad genetics, heart diseases and unhealthy people unable to control themselves
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 4 2020 12:13am
Quote (Neptunus @ Feb 15 2020 08:28am)
Have you seen some old paintings of women considered hot back then?

it was a symbol of status and wealth. If your ribs were showing means you couldnt afford a basic meal. Some african and polynesian cultures still regard this as attractive.

From biological stand point its a sign of unhealthy diet/sedentary lifestyle that tells the brain that this person is unhealthy to procreate with. And in the animal kingdom its just about universal fit>
Gold: 6.66
Jun 4 2020 04:42am
Quote (addone @ Jun 4 2020 09:13am)
it was a symbol of status and wealth. If your ribs were showing means you couldnt afford a basic meal. Some african and polynesian cultures still regard this as attractive.

From biological stand point its a sign of unhealthy diet/sedentary lifestyle that tells the brain that this person is unhealthy to procreate with. And in the animal kingdom its just about universal fit>

A caveman would have no way of knowing that an obese person is unhealthy, people probably died of natural causes long before obesity would kill them. The only way we know an obese person is unhealthy is through modern science. The only way a caveman would not want to have kids with them is when theyre so obese they start losing fertility but when would you even have obese people during times of scarcity? This may be a plausible reason behind finding grave obesity unattractive. But it has nothing to do with healthiness. Obesity probably showed up with agrarian societies where food became plenty. Im kinda tired of people who know nothing of diseases/biology jumping in with their kitchen evolution biology to prove something that fits their worldview, get educated first, thank you. It's not about some magical idea of fit. Genes just pass on or don't

This post was edited by Neptunus on Jun 4 2020 04:44am
Jun 4 2020 05:40am
Quote (Neptunus @ Jun 4 2020 10:42pm)
A caveman would have no way of knowing that an obese person is unhealthy, people probably died of natural causes long before obesity would kill them. The only way we know an obese person is unhealthy is through modern science. The only way a caveman would not want to have kids with them is when theyre so obese they start losing fertility but when would you even have obese people during times of scarcity? This may be a plausible reason behind finding grave obesity unattractive. But it has nothing to do with healthiness. Obesity probably showed up with agrarian societies where food became plenty. Im kinda tired of people who know nothing of diseases/biology jumping in with their kitchen evolution biology to prove something that fits their worldview, get educated first, thank you. It's not about some magical idea of fit. Genes just pass on or don't

Are you high? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
First why are you taking about cavemen? Are trying to compare modern society by giving examples to cave people?
Second simple logic try to follow this healthy and fit > obese. Both people and animals can tell especially animals if you are fit and healthy it's something you don't need to study in a book somewhere.
Gold: 6.66
Jun 7 2020 04:21am
Quote (addone @ Jun 4 2020 02:40pm)
Are you high? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
First why are you taking about cavemen? Are trying to compare modern society by giving examples to cave people?
Second simple logic try to follow this healthy and fit > obese. Both people and animals can tell especially animals if you are fit and healthy it's something you don't need to study in a book somewhere.

A caveman (stone age, hunter-gatherers) is biologically the same as a modern person. I think you just don't know what you say anymore so you go full blown trolling "haha i trol lol, fat is unhealhty it do be like that"
Jun 7 2020 06:47am
Quote (Neptunus @ Jun 7 2020 10:21pm)
A caveman (stone age, hunter-gatherers) is biologically the same as a modern person. I think you just don't know what you say anymore so you go full blown trolling "haha i trol lol, fat is unhealhty it do be like that"

:rofl: :bonk: :wallbash:
They are most definitely not the same. I think you drifted of main conversation/point with caveman.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll