d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Is Gw2 Fun To Get Into?
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Jun 8 2020 07:24am
The game never particularly grabbed me, but I hope you enjoy it.
I think many players anticipated a more expansive game going from GW1-Gw2 , and they sort of missed the mark there for me.
I played up until the first patch, so I'm unsure of what the current player experience is.

Still die-hard playing guild wars 1 :)
Gold: 2,014.00
Jun 10 2020 08:24pm
Quote (Blitze @ Jun 7 2020 04:18am)
Dude, you should play cm fractal, raids, work on legendarys. You can talk to me about GW2. You're playing this game wrong, I was talking the same shit 3 years ago. I played World of Warcraft. This game has wasted your time looking for players like many other mmos. GW2 is the perfect Mmo game.
Facts about Guild Wars 2

- a loot
- No PaytoWin
- No redeeming gold in Repair Equip
- Lfg tool with the search for faster groups
- Many options = Bounties, Raids, Achievements Farm to build legendaries, attack missions, World Boss Farms, silver desert farm

infusion fractal for very rare bees

Farm For infinite potions

Map achievements for rewards

Talk to me if I have one of them ..

Many come to Guild Wars 2 and have no plan on how to play it ... No goal, no future.

This isn't wartower.de. Speak english.

GW2 sucks. Just like you said. GW2 has no goal, no future.

You played Warcraft. That means your opinion here = 0.
Gold: 34.08
Jun 14 2020 04:51pm
Quote (Blitze @ Jun 7 2020 10:18am)
Ich stimme Motoko zu, das Spiel ist gleichwertig, um ehrlich zu sein.Ehrlich sagte gibt es keine Wahrnehmung.Nicht so viele Variablen und nicht so viel Inhalt wie GW1.
Das Spiel wird durch Mikrotransaktionen ruiniert, Sie können Ihren Weg zu maximaler Scheiße kaufen / können sogar Legenden kaufen.Sie müssen Time-Gate-Scheiße, weil man alles mit $ kaufen kann.Wie nervig ist das?

Alter, du solltest cm Fraktal spielen, Raids, an Legendarys arbeiten. Du kannst mit mir über GW2 sprechen. Du spielst dieses Spiel falsch.Ich habe vor 3 Jahren die gleiche Scheiße wie du geredet. Ich habe World of Warcraft gespielt. Dieses Spiel hat deine Zeit mit der Suche nach Spielern wie vielen anderen mmos aufgefressen. GW2 ist das perfekte Mmo-Spiel.

Fakten über Guild Wars 2

- ein loot
- Kein PaytoWin
- Kein Einlösen von Gold in Repair Equip
- Lfg Tool mit der Suche nach schnelleren Gruppen
- viele Möglichkeiten = Bountys, Raids, Achievements Farm zum Bau von Legendären, Angriffsmissionen, World Boss Farms, Silberwüstenfarm

für sehr seltene Bienen Infusionsfraktal

Farm Für unendliche Tränke

Map Erfolge für Belohnungen

Sprechen Sie mit ich, wenn ich einen von ihnen habe ..

Viele kommen zu Guild Wars 2 und haben keinen Plan, wie man es spielt ... Kein Ziel, keine Zukunft.

Typical pve grinder. They're making everything Legendary, even runes and sigils. And it's all the same content, nothing new.
Collection finding, map currency farming. Repetive bullshit

WvWvW was the best thing the game had and they ruined that after they realized they didn't know how to progress after their first Season.
WvW is now dead, they tried to revive by combining servers but it's still dead in a boring meta.

Dungeons have not, and will not get an update.
Fractals, they stopped making fun content here a long time ago, now they just make overly mechanical based fractals and they're shit
Raids, can't get in a raid unless you're experiencd, can't get experience because you can't get in a party

GW2 is dead and boring

This post was edited by AirJohnny on Jun 14 2020 04:52pm
Gold: 2,014.00
Jun 17 2020 10:35am
Quote (AirJohnny @ Jun 14 2020 05:51pm)
Typical pve grinder. They're making everything Legendary, even runes and sigils. And it's all the same content, nothing new.

WvWvW was the best thing the game had and they ruined that after they realized they didn't know how to progress after their first Season.
WvW is now dead, they tried to revive by combining servers but it's still dead in a boring meta.

Fractals, they stopped making fun content here a long time ago, now they just make overly mechanical based fractals and they're shit
Raids, can't get in a raid unless you're experiencd, can't get experience because you can't get in a party

GW2 is dead and boring

"Motoko liked this post"
Gold: 68.00
Jun 19 2020 08:01pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Jun 14 2020 03:51pm)

GW2 is dead and boring

Now now Johnnybear, they've been working on alliances for like 4 years, surely that will save WvW in 2025 when its released.
Gold: 5,169.82
Aug 24 2020 09:20am
MFW when GW2 is older than GW1 was when GW2 was released.

It's time for ArenaNet to do something new.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll