d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Guide For Brand New Players > I Don't Know What To Do.
Prev1242526
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.93
Mar 2 2024 12:18am
Quote (JonWon @ Mar 2 2024 03:49pm)
Another small note:
Every 25 points into Vitality increases your Life Regen by +1. In case you stat Vitality to 70 or something, you may re-consider and go for 75 to get that +1 additional regen.

The same can be said when you stat Intelligence, but it's +1 Mana Regen.

Your equipped armor also gets a small boost to Physical Defense when you stat Vitality or Magical Defense when you stat Intelligence.

I have played since release and never knew that, or i forgot it with one of my 5 concussions, but it helped me on my solo mf char so thanks :D
Gold: 15,069.74
Mar 3 2024 12:13pm
More newb questions if ya'll don't mind :)

- What the heck is "death farming"? From what I gather it involves Dying to somehow spawn the Evil Presences? I tried some searching but either I'm bad @ searching or there isn't much info.

- Is there any trick to finding Wells? I absolutely love the concept for white items (despite not getting anything good yet) but everytime I try finding one I end up falling through infinite trapped doors and it takes an entire day to find ONE :(

Thank you all for the help so far! Community is crazy chill, it's very nice <3
Gold: 11,878.45
Mar 3 2024 12:25pm
death farming is just getting to a certain level, exploring a map or catacomb, once about to level you let mobs kill you to lose all exp and keep farming looking for evil presences, thus death farming. wells can be rough to find best way is to find lower tier maps with wells on them they could get pricey so might wanna make low levels and compete maps to find them your self or if u find wells on low levels ask someone to hold the well for you, alot of us use discord to comunicate and help transfer games.

Angelic cured desert map
Level Req: 5
Use Item to Receive Effect

+153% Warm Light Effectiveness
Quantity: 4
+9% Stealth
+2 Well

This post was edited by Tizzoe on Mar 3 2024 12:28pm
Gold: 15,069.74
Mar 3 2024 12:37pm
Quote (Tizzoe @ Mar 3 2024 01:25pm)
death farming is just getting to a certain level, exploring a map or catacomb, once about to level you let mobs kill you to lose all exp and keep farming looking for evil presences, thus death farming. wells can be rough to find best way is to find lower tier maps with wells on them they could get pricey so might wanna make low levels and compete maps to find them your self or if u find wells on low levels ask someone to hold the well for you, alot of us use discord to comunicate and help transfer games.

Angelic cured desert map

+9% Stealth
+2 Well

Great thanks!! I didn't even know there was a discord lol can someone link it somehow?
Gold: 0.00
Mar 15 2024 02:36am
Bump
Gold: 8,589.08
Mar 15 2024 03:52am
Quote (Tizzoe @ 4 Mar 2024 07:25)

Angelic cured desert map

+9% Stealth
+2 Well

Damn, did not see your post... that Map is actually great... considering the Monster Level cap for it is 30... so you can also start it at level 25 in the hopes of drops that are Tier VIII / IX. and if they are white... you can throw them in the Well you found during your time exploring that map.

Tier I / II maps with +X Wells are nice to use just to hunt for a Well even at higher levels to the Map monster level cap. But yours is actually decent... I did have a Tier VIII (level 25) map with +1 Well (3 quantity) that I could have sold... but I could not let go of the idea of clearing it with a level 42 character and Mlvl Cap being 50. :D

I could have made a bundle of FG for my map... yours could have received a profit also. :D

Anyway... just pointing out that some Maps ... Tier I / II with +x Well on it... you can get like 50-100 fg for them (depending on the quantity also) ... however, the higher the Tier (IV / VI or even VIII) ... you should get a lot more forum gold for them.
Gold: 0.47
Warn: 30%
Apr 3 2024 02:04pm
bump
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1242526
Add Reply New Topic New Poll