d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > When Forgiveness Is Sin
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 174.69
Feb 8 2020 07:44am

I felt compelled to share this. I pray this reaches to those who need to hear this.
Gold: 62.77
Feb 8 2020 01:30pm
I'm not really sure what he was trying to say there about forgiveness. What i get out of the Bible is that we need to forgive others or we won't be forgiven.

It's kind of like, how can we expect to be forgiven if we refuse to forgive others?

I did agree with what he had to say about breaking a promise that was ungodly to begin with. When the mother told her not to tell anyone about what her uncle did and she promised not to tell, if the uncle is putting more kids in danger then she should absolutely tell the authorities.
Gold: 2,673.25
Feb 9 2020 12:15am
Quote (wraps @ Feb 8 2020 03:30pm)
I'm not really sure what he was trying to say there about forgiveness. What i get out of the Bible is that we need to forgive others or we won't be forgiven.

It's kind of like, how can we expect to be forgiven if we refuse to forgive others?

I did agree with what he had to say about breaking a promise that was ungodly to begin with. When the mother told her not to tell anyone about what her uncle did and she promised not to tell, if the uncle is putting more kids in danger then she should absolutely tell the authorities.

That sig nade made me laugh sir! Thank you!
Gold: 5,416.78
Mar 29 2020 05:14pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2020 03:24am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Feb 8 2020 06:44am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUYH69ft0K0

I felt compelled to share this. I pray this reaches to those who need to hear this.

forgiveness isn't sin its actually "requires the holy spirit to be able to even forgive someone." did you know this is actually im going to be brutally honest, i hope you can take it u ready for it?

not that you care but this is #b l a s p h e m y. its never sin to forgive someone did you know that? far as my knowledge forgiveness comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. otherwise you're unable and unwilling to forgive. how is forgiveness sin #thats not biblical show me in the bible where it says this. #if you can't than my statement remains the same #forgiveness isn't sin #you're speaking blasphemy.
Jun 2 2020 03:53am
Quote (TheDahliaBlackMurder @ Jun 2 2020 06:54pm)
forgiveness isn't sin its actually "requires the holy spirit to be able to even forgive someone." did you know this is actually im going to be brutally honest, i hope you can take it u ready for it?

not that you care but this is #b l a s p h e m y. its never sin to forgive someone did you know that? far as my knowledge forgiveness comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. otherwise you're unable and unwilling to forgive. how is forgiveness sin #thats not biblical show me in the bible where it says this. #if you can't than my statement remains the same #forgiveness isn't sin #you're speaking blasphemy.

hello brother, you should first watch the video to understand what the topic is about, before making a comment.
It isn't talking about forgiveness in general, it is regarding a specific situation mentioned in the video.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2020 04:01am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jun 2 2020 02:53am)
hello brother, you should first watch the video to understand what the topic is about, before making a comment.
It isn't talking about forgiveness in general, it is regarding a specific situation mentioned in the video.

yeah i never watched the video way i read it ur saying when forgiveness is sin #is never if were speaking over-all in general or even if not #forgiveness is never sin. because that comes from Jesus Christ and the Lord doesn't sin. forgiveness is from Jesus Christ #this is not sin.

so whether being in general or "regarding a specific situation mentioned in the video." #it is blasphemy to say forgiveness is sin #or "excuse me when forgiveness is sin." #i didnt need to watch the video, to understand forgiveness is from God #therefore it cannot be sin.

#its blasphemy to say forgiveness is sin #general or not. im sorry if this challenges you ChivasRegal it doesn't me. and this is actually true listen ill say it again #IT IS BY FAR BLASPHEMY and not BIBLICAL to say forgiveness is sin #why? because forgiveness comes from God not the devil. therefore its not sin. because THE LORD JESUS

has never sinned and will never sin. #and God loves to forgive sinners who sin. #he who loves little forgives little.

◄ 1 Peter 4:8 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Study Bible
Living for God's Glory
…7The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear-minded and sober, so that you can pray. 8Above all, love one another deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9Show hospitality to one another without complaining.…

◄ Luke 7:47 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little."

#God almighty is a righteous God not a wicked one, He loves righteousness he delights in righteousness THE LORD JESUS God almighty detests wickedness meaning God despises and HATES evil. which is holy to do so. anyways
whether you're educated or not ChivasRegal you are a liar to say #forgiveness is sin on a Christian thread "friend." because that is blasphemy whether you see it or not so thats why i'm commenting.

Deny it all you want, however JESUS CHRIST #is rich in forgiveness so tell me how is this sin? excuse me outside being general overall #lol, where in your video does it state this from the bible that its sometimes "sin." to forgive when it never is according to the word of GOd ill say it again its never sin to forgive ever. because that comes from God. and he doesn't sin #i hope this helps you understand #what forgiveness actually means lol if not #look up some bible verses on forgiveness before making a video that is blasphemy. #thats my comment not to offend you its what you did. #so i had to correct you whether you accept my correction or not. #i corrected you anyways #even if you think i didnt. i actually did. u can accept that or hate and deny me for it however #this statement is correct.

(the only sin the Lord does not forgive is blasphemy against the holy ghost)
that means denying God in your life and never accepting Jesus into your life. never walking with Christ #not being born again #Jesus cannot forgive you if you are not his child. its impossible #all things are possible through Jesus Christ yes #thats if you pray and seek after Him. # it is possible for all men to be saved #but thats not going to happen many people will go to hell very few people will be saved.

#it is a lie out of hell to say its sin to forgive it is never sin to forgive. #God encourages you to forgive #therefore it cannot be sin.

◄ Proverbs 15:32 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Those who disregard discipline despise themselves, but the one who heeds correction gains understanding.
Study Bible
A Gentle Answer Turns Away Wrath
…31He who listens to life-giving reproof will dwell among the wise. 32He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding. 33The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom, and humility comes before honor.…

This post was edited by TheDahliaBlackMurder on Jun 2 2020 04:12am
Jun 2 2020 04:48am
He is reading the following letter:

"Throughout my 6 years of marriage, I've suffered from the guilt and shame I feel from my youth when my Uncle molested me when I was 14 y.o.
I told my mother and she said I should not tell such awful lies. She made me promise not to tell anyone else.

The molesting did stop, so she must have believed me and went to spoken to my Uncle. I cannot stand to go to family gatherings where he is present,
it leaves me feeling dirty all over again. My very devout Christian mother tells me if I am a true Christian I should forgive him.

What I want to know is should I tell my husband after promising my mother I wouldn't tell anyone and how do I forgive my Uncle when I suspect he is now
molesting some of my nieces?"
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic