d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Warframe > Returned Player > After Couple Of Years
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,586.00
Feb 5 2020 04:57am
Hello everyone, as title says, i'm back on this game after some time.
I think a lot of thing changed, when i quit we used to run ceres for exp and farm void tower III-IV for parts.
More or less i've these wf, bolded were meta back then.

AshPrime
FrostPrime
Hydroid
Limbo
LokiPrime
MagPrime

Mesa
Mirage
Nekros
Nova

NyxPrime
RhinoPrime
Saryn
Trinity
Vauban
VoltPrime

what's the current meta? and about weapons? good old boltor prime is still a thing?
and what i should farm?

thank for any input

Gold: 402.65
Feb 5 2020 02:55pm
Quote (attila @ Feb 5 2020 05:57am)
Hello everyone, as title says, i'm back on this game after some time.
I think a lot of thing changed, when i quit we used to run ceres for exp and farm void tower III-IV for parts.
More or less i've these wf, bolded were meta back then.

AshPrime
FrostPrime
Hydroid
Limbo
LokiPrime
MagPrime

Mesa
Mirage
Nekros
Nova

NyxPrime
RhinoPrime
Saryn
Trinity
Vauban
VoltPrime

what's the current meta? and about weapons? good old boltor prime is still a thing?
and what i should farm?

thank for any input

I am in the same boat as you. So much is different lol.

I believe Saryn is still big time meta for AOE along with Octavia and then the ones like Equinox and Mesa Prime.

For weapons there's these things called Zaw's that you can look up and read about. Personally I use Soma Prime as my primary and either Orthos Prime or Broken War for melee.

I'm sure there's better especially with new Umbral and Riven mods. I wish I knew more so I could properly gear up lol
Gold: 0.00
Feb 20 2020 02:16pm
XP farm has now generally moved to the node on Sedna, Hydron (defense) as well as Elite Sanctuary Onslaught

If you want to farm easy, Saryn is just an easy frame to pick up and use.

Nova is a fantastic farming frame (due to molecular prime having a slow effect at -str)

Octavia is a monstrous buffer with insane solo potential due to her damage scaling
Mesa is the most reliable DPS for farming with little effort, but others can reach higher levels with correct setups (too long for here)

Weapons that are "meta" atm are large aoe, hybrid (crit+status) weapons but most weapons are good enough for the current difficulty the game provides.

Riven mods are entirely optional for all builds, but can really improve the damage of weaker weapons etc.

Current recommendations for weapons are:
--Rifles--
Kuva Hind
Amprex
Tenora (basically a straight upgrade to Soma Prime atm)

--Shotguns--
Kohm
Strun Wraith

--Snipers--
Rubico Prime (the eidolon killer)
Vulkar Wraith (it's pretty nice with some investment)

--Secondary--
Any Kitgun (Haymaker + Splat is the safe combo, but others can be good)
Kuva Brakk
Aksomati Prime

--Melee--
Orthos Prime
Gram Prime
Dakra Prime
Redeemer Prime
Twin Krohkur

All of these are worth picking up if you don't own them. I wrote this in like 10min so there'll be some stuff I missed but yeah
Go Back To Warframe Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll