d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Progression (na) Vej > Long Road Ahead
1238Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 1 2020 05:15am
If you have tips or suggestions feel free to chime in. I am just seeing how I can improve maybe i can get to silver and beyond

not a good start
Feb 1 2020 05:17am
Wasn't much different. I think i do alright in lane but feels like i am not hard carrying. Maybe need a new champ

Feb 1 2020 06:12am
This one looks kind of deceiving. Senna was reported by nearly everyone in early game lux wasnt doing so well and Senna was ff15 i quit etc super easy tilt
ww me and sett won some crucial fights and senna somehow got kills in the process. Anyway macro this game and pulled it off.
Lesson learned hit mute and just keep playing
Warn: 40%
Feb 1 2020 09:04am
that winrate :o yikes
Gold: 33,247.00
Feb 1 2020 12:21pm
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2020 06:17am)
Wasn't much different. I think i do alright in lane but feels like i am not hard carrying. Maybe need a new champ
https://imgur.com/0NRsWrz.png

You look like you're either farming under your towers or you're afk pushing basing off of your kda.

Look to roam and help out lanes because you are running teleport. Ie invade with jungler when your lane is pushed or look for side lane ganks when they back, doesnt have to be by yourself ping your jungler to help gank. Help secure drakes, heralds and scuttles.

To me it looks like you're just mindlessly farming and not helping out your team. Ie vs fizz game you perma pushed him but jinx was destroying your bot lane, you couldve helped them but you seem to mindlessly push. Yas game looked like he roamed bot a lot probably pushed you and you just stayed mid to farm.
Feb 1 2020 04:08pm
Quote (gOOk @ Feb 2 2020 07:21am)
You look like you're either farming under your towers or you're afk pushing basing off of your kda.

Look to roam and help out lanes because you are running teleport. Ie invade with jungler when your lane is pushed or look for side lane ganks when they back, doesnt have to be by yourself ping your jungler to help gank. Help secure drakes, heralds and scuttles.

To me it looks like you're just mindlessly farming and not helping out your team. Ie vs fizz game you perma pushed him but jinx was destroying your bot lane, you couldve helped them but you seem to mindlessly push. Yas game looked like he roamed bot a lot probably pushed you and you just stayed mid to farm.

Thats pretty much what happened. I will follow up when i can but early malz wave clear isnt the best.

At the start i try to lane safe and just get the cs ocassional harass if i can nothing tryhard. Then mid i begin either roaming if team is doing ok, or i end up 3v1 mid cause my other lanes got crushed.

Feb 1 2020 05:08pm
won lane out roamed zed but in the end he still came back and snowballed of bot and teemo in teamfights

I feel like control mages really belong in higher elos like diamond +
sure you can win lane sure you can do some good poke but asassins and bruisers are way better at carrying games in lower ranks.

Looking to main a 1v9 champ at least i can have more influence on the game. Any suggestions, I am not very mechanically skilled so need something relatively simple that snowballs really well

Feb 1 2020 06:06pm
What did i learn here... dodge if jungle comes up
Dont know why i got into jungle as i specify mid main and bot secondary
anyway kinda lost pretty bad, so i just went ape on farm and stole any camps i could find hoping i could comeback late.
I noticed their team had such amazing synergy they just clicked really well amost plat diamond like. they had amazing followup especially mid just roamed like a god. Ours well afk farming and still horrific
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,350.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 1 2020 07:44pm
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2020 05:08pm)
won lane out roamed zed but in the end he still came back and snowballed of bot and teemo in teamfights

I feel like control mages really belong in higher elos like diamond +
sure you can win lane sure you can do some good poke but asassins and bruisers are way better at carrying games in lower ranks.

Looking to main a 1v9 champ at least i can have more influence on the game. Any suggestions, I am not very mechanically skilled so need something relatively simple that snowballs really well

https://imgur.com/8X7OEA8.png

Zed doesn't even have qss and your malz, he should of never been a threat in team fights.....
Feb 1 2020 07:46pm
So fed hard actually was my bad. Got carried what is this game. Feed and win new meta

This post was edited by addone on Feb 1 2020 07:46pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll