d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Halo Series > Is Halo Mcc Worth Buying Pc
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57,185.00
Feb 1 2020 04:03am
saw some mixed review its better than warcraft reforged right?

worth buying to fuck around and play for fun?
Gold: 61,170.00
Feb 1 2020 03:28pm
Its the same games from the xbox, on the pc, ofc its worth
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Feb 10 2020 02:29pm
Quote (Auger @ Feb 1 2020 04:28pm)
Its the same games from the xbox, on the pc, ofc its worth

Buy it and wait for halo 1 and 2.. reach Is garbage
Gold: 3,605.21
Mar 11 2020 04:18pm
Quote (SteelSeries2005 @ Feb 10 2020 04:29pm)
Buy it and wait for halo 1 and 2.. reach Is garbage

once i see 2 drop ill be interested again.

until then buying the mcc collection has been a huge waste of time. 1/2 are the only ones worth any time the rest of the halo collection is trash.

even with 1/2 it doesnt scale to pc well, its made for crt screens and controllers, with how crystal clear the image is now its whoever shoots first wins, skill isnt a thing, first team to back the other into a corner wins, because they never figured out the spawns in the first place or ever tried to fix them. Map scaling would help. Campaign is still good. Private matches and BTB are still worth some wasted time but dont get too excited the population is already pretty slim on the servers and theres some "hacker/3rd party mod" issues here and there, not a lot but they do pop up on occasion.

TL;DR
its a turd, but a polished turd ill give them that. dont buy unless you enjoy disappointment and a side of nostalgia.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Mar 11 2020 04:36pm
Quote (GNX @ Mar 11 2020 06:18pm)
once i see 2 drop ill be interested again.

until then buying the mcc collection has been a huge waste of time. 1/2 are the only ones worth any time the rest of the halo collection is trash.

even with 1/2 it doesnt scale to pc well, its made for crt screens and controllers, with how crystal clear the image is now its whoever shoots first wins, skill isnt a thing, first team to back the other into a corner wins, because they never figured out the spawns in the first place or ever tried to fix them. Map scaling would help. Campaign is still good. Private matches and BTB are still worth some wasted time but dont get too excited the population is already pretty slim on the servers and theres some "hacker/3rd party mod" issues here and there, not a lot but they do pop up on occasion.

TL;DR
its a turd, but a polished turd ill give them that. dont buy unless you enjoy disappointment and a side of nostalgia.

No I know it's not like something I'm going to play competitive for ever its thr nostalgic game that's fun for like an hour or two a day
Go Back To Halo Series Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll