d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Anyone Willing To Make A Homepage For Photography > Payment Negotiable
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31,267.06
Jan 28 2020 01:34pm
Hello jsp,

a friend of mine is interested in getting his own website where he can advertise his photography works. Since hes gonna start doing this as a hobby first, he isnt quite sure he would be willing to pay the full going rate of the market for it.
Not to undervalue someones work but maybe he can get a deal with a webdesign student or similar who is starting out and working cheaper.

Payment will be based on your offer since me and him dont know what its fair for this line of work.
I am sure that if an interested webdesigner is found we will be able to strike a deal. U can also get what u think is needed for security like middleman for fg etc.

If u think u are capable of creating a decent work for a hobby photographer , get in touch with me with samples of ur previous work, reference, and how much u expected to be paid.

If this isnt a place for this I am sry, it would be nice if u guys can point me to a forum where there is a good chance this kind of topic and find an answer bef4 closing this.

Cheers

This post was edited by Tshekal on Jan 28 2020 01:35pm
Gold: 10,402.50
Feb 8 2020 04:56am
Quote (Tshekal @ Jan 28 2020 11:34am)
Hello jsp,

a friend of mine is interested in getting his own website where he can advertise his photography works. Since hes gonna start doing this as a hobby first, he isnt quite sure he would be willing to pay the full going rate of the market for it.
Not to undervalue someones work but maybe he can get a deal with a webdesign student or similar who is starting out and working cheaper.

Payment will be based on your offer since me and him dont know what its fair for this line of work.
I am sure that if an interested webdesigner is found we will be able to strike a deal. U can also get what u think is needed for security like middleman for fg etc.

If u think u are capable of creating a decent work for a hobby photographer , get in touch with me with samples of ur previous work, reference, and how much u expected to be paid.

If this isnt a place for this I am sry, it would be nice if u guys can point me to a forum where there is a good chance this kind of topic and find an answer bef4 closing this.

Cheers

I think this would be more of a programming request.

Gl anyways though
Gold: 4,108.00
Feb 8 2020 01:57pm
Quote (Tshekal @ Jan 28 2020 02:34pm)
Hello jsp,

Cheers

Hey, a Wordpress website can be a great place to start a photo site like this very easy to use, change, and maintain for people with little knowledge in coding (as easy as fb posting) PM if you need/want help or more info!
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll