Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Jan 25 2020 03:52pm

1) i not like doran ring, to buy stuff that not make a endgame item
2) i not like healing potions, i prefere refillible pot+teleport+heal
3) i not like ravenous hunter

Atm, i use inspiration tree and rush a Tear,
then swiftniss/Ryla/(deadcap/deadmans/archangel//warmog)

few problems with it:
1) AP comes verry late, when recall for a fast tear first
2) boots can come a bit late, but ones they are, they are +20
3) 45cdr cap hits verry late, since scalling cdr-runes and late-archangel, sometimes i rush archangel
4) tear stacking take long and cost mana when laning to stack it
5) ones at lvl18 with stack archangel, its nearly imposible to run out of mana
6) to regen mana, you need to spent it first, based on missing mana-mana flow band
------------------------------------------------
If i take the Precision runes,

without a mana item, i may still run out of mana, aspecialy before lvl11 if rush cdr

i not realy like luden echo, its more of a teemo item, and when 3 turrets shoot, it not realy adds damage, Ryla+deathcap just more nice
Luden echo still best mana-item out there, togethor with archangel

cdr shoes and kindle gem to hit cdr-cap
cdr shoes/Ryla/deathcap/deadmans/warmog/Spellbinder
Gold: 14,140.00
Jan 25 2020 05:28pm
i play heim top but only to to match up where ill be shuving them under tower and making them fight for the life and cs...
i think you value cdr to much
i litteraly build 2-3 dor rings and then rylans then ludents then void.. buy this time the game is over.. next i get red hat or moreloes red hat if im ahead and moreelas if im behind
the value i get from the early dor rings stack is better csing the 5 dammage stacks on each ring for the aa on cs.. and the mana regen ofc..
im litteraly that heim that push 24/7 dont care if i get ganked if my jg gets drags,., i explain this to him pre game and all i do is push push push on other side of map from ojb all game
it works most times
i use blue//then red rune pages i get rav hunter and tast bloood keeps me in lane pushing
and aery for poke on the meele champ with aa
i use tele and flash,, im greedy with my tele most time to keep pushing for them early plates
Gold: 5.71
Jan 27 2020 07:38am
Quote (CrUeLSS @ Jan 25 2020 06:28pm)
i play heim top but only to to match up where ill be shuving them under tower and making them fight for the life and cs...
i litteraly build 2-3 dor rings and then rylans then ludents then void.. buy this time the game is over.. next i get red hat or moreloes red hat if im ahead and moreelas if im behind
the value i get from the early dor rings stack is better csing the 5 dammage stacks on each ring for the aa on cs.. and the mana regen ofc..
im litteraly that heim that push 24/7 dont care if i get ganked if my jg gets drags,., i explain this to him pre game and all i do is push push push on other side of map from ojb all game
it works most times
i use blue//then red rune pages i get rav hunter and tast bloood keeps me in lane pushing
i use tele and flash,, im greedy with my tele most time to keep pushing for them early plates

redhat.
Jan 27 2020 08:12am
Quote (DrLatBC @ Jan 27 2020 02:38pm)
redhat.

my Teemo have 50%AP ratio on shroom with a base cooldown of 20sec at rank3
my 1 Heimerdonk turret have 35%AP ratio with a 0.57142857142sec attack time

makes redhat beat spell effect or mpen
Feb 16 2020 11:49am
Quote (CrUeLSS @ Jan 26 2020 12:28am)
it works most times

45cdr instead of 36cdr not that huge, but no cdr or just 16%cdr is pretty dam low to keep them q up!

testing a new build atm!

i get kindle gem and forbidden idol as cdr items, and then i hit 36%cdr at lvl10, with only verry little gold invested!
this i do after i get Ryla+swiftniss (2x faerie charm to spam manaflow band in lanefase)
after my cdr items, i rush deathcap, and deadman and/or warmog

no more tear or luden, fck them!
Feb 16 2020 01:16pm
Problem with Tear,
Cost 850Gold
Tear of the Goddess is 45.75% gold efficient at no 0 mana charge.
Tear of the Goddess item Tear of the Goddess is 183.01% gold efficient when fully stacked.

Archangel's Staff is 83.51% gold efficient.
Archangel's Staff is 100% gold efficient with 328 mana from MANA CHARGE.
Seraph's Embrace is 140.45% gold efficient.
Seraph's Embrace gold efficiency is further increased by 2.04% for every 100 mana obtained from other sources.

Rabadon's Deathcap is 101.5% gold efficient by itself.
Rabadon's Deathcap efficiency is further increased by 24.17% for every 100 Ability Power obtained from other sources.

1) it cost alot to start it, and it requires lategame to reach verry cost effective stats (seraph's ambrace + deathcap (ontop of defensive items like Ryla)

2) 1000mana*0.01missing mana manaflow band = 10mana regen per 5 = 50%regen mana at lvl15 = 250gold value = 25%effective gold value for mana regen from tear combined with manaflow-regen

3) you need to spam 100mana cost abilities when walking from fountain to lane to stack tear intime
your benefit from mana from tear in lvl5to11 is to low, and after it, its becomes overkill!

4) your true regen mana comes from max-mana overkill and recalls
Heimer have pretty big base mana regen, Teemo's mana regen have been buffed about a year ago
and even then i consider it stupit to go tear without manaflow band or regen mana

5) Ryla to stronk, you want it realy fast

6) To benefit from mana sustain, a big mobility tank is great
you only need mana sustain, if your life sustain outsustains your mana

7) 750max mana from runes i get, and lets say only 50%mana regen items, compared to not using Pressence of mind and building a tear instead
5flat mana regen instead of 10, and 10flat mana regen from 50%regen idol
so in the end i gained 5flat mana regen (aka 25%base mana regen) and lost 500maximum mana from a fully stacked tear
my runes still made my base mana be 109%More, i nn it to be 182%more from tear
===endresult=
gained 25%mana regen
loose 5cdr cap and 10flat movement speed, when gained 25%tenacity back for it
i saved about 700to750gold if you consider the 5%healpower be waisted
i reach sustain speed assasin tank status 2items sooner!
Feb 21 2020 03:45pm
i Think i want to tank harder and sooner!

Considering to replace Deathcap for a Liandry, ontop of my Ryla, as only 2 damage items!
Not think its that great to only have Ryla+deathcap+gathering storm, and then transition into tank (often you start lacking damage, before you are a tank)

few problems:
1) if 3 turrets shoot on a champ, Liandry damage not do alot, its hard AP that hits hard, since 35%AP ratio*1.75aps*3turrets = 184%AP per sec
2) if hit granade and rockets and 4to6turret-lazers, you have decent base damage on this, and pure AP not do alot compared to mpen
3) if have massive AP, and your turret are not hitting things and only shoot rockets from great distance, spell-effects would have been better

Howmany AP required to replace Liandry?

Combined with 1 sec Ryla slow, rockets do 5.5%of targets max health*2500=138damage
138/0.55AP ratio on rockets = 250AP required to make rockets do Liandry passive damage, if hit only 1 rocket

if 1 turrets shoot a champion always
2.5%targets life per second*2500life / (0.35AP ratio turret*1.75aps)=62.5damage per sec/0.6125AP ratio per sec = 102AP required to replace Liandry passive damage on 1 turret permashooting
62.5/(0.6125*3turrets) = 34AP required if 3turrets shoot a target
138Liandry damage from 1 hit / 0.35AP ratio from 1 turret = 394AP required to replace Liandry damage, if turret shoot a champ only ones

So without deathcap you have 90Ryla+50runes+75liandry=170AP
With a deathcap you have (90+50+120)*1.4=364AP=194more AP
800goldvalue for 300life+500more cost of deathcap/21.75gold value of AP = 60AP gained from extra gold invested into offense
194-60=134AP sacraficed to gain Liandry passive

5557gold invested into AP, when do Ryla+deathcap
4258gold invested into AP and liandry passive, when do Ryla+liandry
30.5%more gold required to finish the offensive items when do Ryla+deathcap

swiftniss/Ryla/(kindle gem/(forbidden idol))/Liandry/deadmans/warmog

not sure yet about 6e item, as long as it have cdr, i like to rush the cdr pretty fast, cdr not expensive and it helps decent
rushing a forbidden idol after Ryla, i like it more then a doran ring
ofc, a redemption as 6e item not that great for offense or defense, but it's huge mana regen

So i waist 283gold value on 5%healpower when complete forbidden idol as 2nd item, but i not complete it?
the goldvalue from it for me = 300 for the cdr+125*2for the mana regen+125gold value to combine the mana regen and create a item slot = 125gold waisted in my book, or to free up another item when combine cdr-regen

So when look at the stats from Redemption:
+10% cooldown reduction = 300gold
UNIQUE: +10% heal and shield power = waisted
+200 health = 533gold
+50% base health regeneration = pretty decent if not shop a refillible pot at start = 160gold value (instead of 150)
+150% base mana regeneration = 125*6 for the mana regen + 125*5items saved = 1375gold value (instead of 750gold)
total = 2368 goldvalue

it cost 100mana per 5, just to spam w, thats 1200mana per 1min
21base mana regen heimerdonk*1.5redemption/0.01manaflow band = 3150missing mana required to regen the same as redemption

i Gone rush a redeemer and clap some as with my donker!
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll