d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Would You Be Cool With It?
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 2 2020 07:47am
Bruh,

End it, unless you want to be cucked. She's playing with your emotions by making you feel bad about telling her she can't hang with the guy shes obviously banging. Having trust is cool but if I were in your shoes I would've been out the second she stayed overnight at his house - ffs she actually told you to your face shed let him smash if she was drunk lmao! I'm enraged just hearing that - save yourself the trouble and get a better girl.
Gold: 6,723.69
Feb 2 2020 09:17am
Quote (Malaz18 @ Feb 2 2020 02:47pm)
Bruh,

End it, unless you want to be cucked. She's playing with your emotions by making you feel bad about telling her she can't hang with the guy shes obviously banging. Having trust is cool but if I were in your shoes I would've been out the second she stayed overnight at his house - ffs she actually told you to your face shed let him smash if she was drunk lmao! I'm enraged just hearing that - save yourself the trouble and get a better girl.

Yup, this is how I understood it as well. She told me all they ever do is send stupid memes to one another these days but I can't help but wonder why that is still so important to her if he rejected her before and she knows he's the one big problem between us two.
We'll see what happens on wednesday and saturday.
Gold: 206,838.00
Feb 2 2020 11:26pm
You are the definition of a simp
Warn: 10%
Feb 3 2020 02:39am
Quote (Faggle @ Feb 3 2020 01:56am)
You are the definition of a simp

Irony coming from a faggot
Feb 3 2020 04:09am
Quote (Forg0tten @ Feb 2 2020 04:51am)
She asked me to pin a date and call it official. I replied with that we should wait and told her that she needs to reflect for herself upon her situation and find out if I'm the guy she wants or rather the guy that at least she could get.
She's seeing the guy during a party on Saturday and she added that "while she's drunk, he would still be a threat to our relationship". I kinda shrugged it off with "Well, if something happens it was meant to happen sooner or later anyway".

At least for the first time she admitted that he is indeed a rather unfinished chapter. I'm seeing her on wednesday and the party is friday and saturday. I'm anxious to see she will do with her unfinished business with that guy :0

Not gona lie this doesn't sound good, even aside from the ex; it leads to either her saying she doesn't think it counts if shes drunk (which is just wrong, because atleast she should respect the relationship) or worse, it means maybe almost any guy shes drunk near can be a "threat" to your relationship.

It's easy to say that you should leave her, but that's probably what her ex wants you to do. The problem actually isn't him, because he's not obligated to do anything. Its your gf lol.
Feb 3 2020 07:11am
It's fun to realize that he's pulling us apart without even knowing or actively partaking in the business. As far as I know anyway.
Idk, she's being very open about it and understanding of my patience, and everytime things heat up (as in, I overthink things again) I leave her shattered and devastated. It was that time of the day yesterday again. I need to stop doing this before I manage to ruin things for a potentially non-existent reason ._.
Gold: 6,000.00
Feb 3 2020 12:50pm
Quote (Forg0tten @ Feb 3 2020 05:11am)
It's fun to realize that he's pulling us apart without even knowing or actively partaking in the business. As far as I know anyway.
Idk, she's being very open about it and understanding of my patience, and everytime things heat up (as in, I overthink things again) I leave her shattered and devastated. It was that time of the day yesterday again. I need to stop doing this before I manage to ruin things for a potentially non-existent reason ._.

i did not read all the comments on the thread.. maybe only the first part u posted but the moment i saw
1. stayed over at FWB house.... that for me is red light.
2. prefers to keep contact with person even if this means having her current relationship in problems... this is another red light..
3. If she has no respect for your feeling on how u feel with her keeping this up... than this cant be GOLD... she wont repect u at all..

I think you know what you need to do.. sadly we cant help everyone in life... if they dont start by them helping them self first..
Gold: 36,597.00
Feb 4 2020 12:36pm
Bruh... is she really worth it?

That's a lot of unnecessary 'stress' she's putting you through.
Rule of thumb: If another guy is involved in any way, and you're not one for open relationships, it's not for you.

Just going to end up getting more hurt than you may feel now.
Feb 4 2020 06:16pm
Quote (Corsinoxcore @ Feb 4 2020 07:36pm)
Bruh... is she really worth it?

That's a lot of unnecessary 'stress' she's putting you through.
Rule of thumb: If another guy is involved in any way, and you're not one for open relationships, it's not for you.

Just going to end up getting more hurt than you may feel now.

The point is, I have nothing but fabrications of my own mind that there even ís another guy. She may very well indeed just want to stay on friendly bases with someone she will inevitably run into.

This post was edited by Forg0tten on Feb 4 2020 06:24pm
Gold: 36,597.00
Feb 4 2020 06:46pm
Quote (Forg0tten @ Feb 4 2020 07:16pm)
The point is, I have nothing but fabrications of my own mind that there even ís another guy. She may very well indeed just want to stay on friendly bases with someone she will inevitably run into.

I don't think so. I think you're also fabricating the idea that it'll be okay.

Think of it this way; if she cared for you in any sort of way, and knew that this affected you in any sort of way, wouldn't she/shouldn't she 'fix' it?
Unless of course you've both established that him being a 'threat to your relationship' if she were drunk is no biggie. (I don't think you have)
It doesn't appear that she's very committed to the idea of being in a relationship with you.

If I were you, I'd start losing interest (or pretend to, at least) and take er' as she goes.
At this point, the ball should be in her court, not yours.

My opinion of course (*my unfounded opinion lol)
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll