d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Policy And Completions
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 23 2020 07:55am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 23 2020 05:11am)
I went through every single item on the front page, I didn't care to go further as my initial wall of text was sufficient to get the conversation underway. I see now that I was mistaken in believing we could have an open and civil exchange of information. Each of my points has been grossly misinterpreted or outright ignored since the start of our back and forth, and I don't believe it'll be to anyone's benefit to continue. Thanks for trying though.

I don't frequent PARD solely for this reason, in my experiences this is the norm here. Regardless of what is put in front of people, they'll find a way to deflect or ignore it entirely.

that is exactly what you are doing right now. you focused on 3 words in my last post to justify walking away. it wasn't even a shot at you.

it's not like you had answers to give though it seems. so i get you buddy "orange man bad"
"i want to have a conversation about this.... unless you don't agree with me and question what my words actually mean"

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Mar 23 2020 08:03am
Gold: 4,400.67
Mar 23 2020 04:44pm
Quote (fender @ 22 Mar 2020 06:58)
just one word of warning: don't expect to change the minds of the two individuals you replied to in this thread. their intention is not to have an open-minded, objective, and fact based good faith discussion .

that's really rich coming from you of all people.

your antagonistic discussion style is anchored by the premise that you are right and everyone who disagrees with you is an uneducated, bigoted moron. where other people discuss to exchange ideas and worldviews, to find out where they agree and where their fundamental disagreements are rooted, you are exclusively discussing for the purpose of "exposing" the other side; for proving what an uneducated, bigoted moron they are and shoving it down their throat. in your yearbook, under "dream occupation", it read "interrogator during the Spanish inquisition". if there's one user on this sub who's not engaging in open-minded, good faith discussions, it's you.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll