d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > 150kb Signature Size = Animated Apng > We Live In The Year 2020 Now Not 2003
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 109,846.06
Warn: 10%
Feb 12 2020 04:09pm
No, everyone has to load 10 pics which may hinder a user's experience if they have low data plans.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 12 2020 11:37pm
Yo

Yes for Every Member.

Low data plan means that you can disable signatures/avatars when you are browsing this forum with your phone.

If you want to see lower size signatures and avatars , you should be able to enable it in the options like "let me see only low KB signaturs/avatars and disable higher than xx KB amount" (so you are able to see lower KB amount signature/avatar).

As an example : In my case, i got 100 gb / month ...
So i will enable all signatures of all highest sizes and biggest KB amount, because i love to see all of them.

If i had 4 gb / month data plan , i will disable this option , and chose "display only 70 KB max signatur and disable higher size signatur/avatar".

I can understand most of your opinions and don't want/need to judge : people should get the choice to be able to see what they want.

So imo it could be Great with 2 options , Enable all >70KB size (can see) or Disable >70KB size (can't see).

Edit : Thanks again to my kind Friend 037 for this signature <3 i really like it .

And it could be awesome for everyone to be able to get more KB if they want to , even if you need to pay for it . Why not open the door and let everyone free for their decision to get better signature / disable higher KB signature to keep their data :)

everyone could be the winners in this case .

This post was edited by Neili on Feb 12 2020 11:54pm
Gold: 35,133.00
Feb 13 2020 01:01am
I got 400 MB mobile data plan and i browse forums without problem when im outside home. And at home and at work im using wifi ofcourse. Its pretty easy for a full Month. I didnt disable any images i use full jsp. Who use data all the time, its not Jsp business, members business and customers business of this site, use wifi if you are inteligent a bit.

So those arguments are nonsense when i heard someone got 1GB and more data ^^ like 4GB+ and jsp eats his datas ^^
Lie.
You are watchin instagram girls, facebook, youtube etc. etc. and after that you say at some game forum that it eats your data.
Its a lie..

Maybe users arguing data plans should stop browse silicon girls Instagram photos and facebooks..youtube videos and discords and all that crapy apps before they tell about jsp eating theyre data ^^

Nonsense again..as mentioned before,
thats not business of members of this forums nor customers and whole jsp.

You have option to disable images etc. In Settings, to browse forums "data eco".

And as i said, first stop Instas etc. plase and look at the mirror if you really tell truth about your data and jsp.

Your Mobile Data = why should i or other member or customer care about it? Its your personal choice what u use to browse and how much money you spending on it if you choose datas.. Use Wifi.

Does Kevin care about Your Sallary when you buy Forum Gold?
Your money is your own thing. Data are your personal money and choice.

Will you make suggestion Cheaper Forum Gold Ratio because your Sallary and your Data etc. ?? Will be right?? Success?? LOL Not.

Use wifi as every intelligent person and for the first, stop your instagram facebook youtube before you argue about use jsp 150kb signature and anyway noone cares yours datas amd arguing about 150kb and yoir data is...n o n s e n s e.

This post was edited by Hamm on Feb 13 2020 02:36am
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll