d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Wtf Is This Checking Versions
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.02
Warn: 80%
Jan 21 2020 03:46pm
Quote (Definite @ Jan 22 2020 06:11am)
Give me a proxy IP I can use for mine then as myself and my friends have all had this issue with checking versions. I went through 7 fresh proxy IP’s and none of them worked, I also have a Dynamic IP and changing my IP doesn’t do anything either, my keys are all tagged. 6 CD keys.

its true that you cannot get around a restriction caused by a banned VPN by changing your ip address
because the cd-key that was used is the problem. but restrictions like that cannot spread onto other cd-keys.
you / your friends have probably done the same mistake with your other keys (attempt to log into bnet using a bad ip address).
but such restricted cd-key cannot 'infect' other cd-keys when one attempts to log into bnet with it on a legit ip address where unrestricted cd-keys are in use.
in this scenario, the unrestricted cd-keys cannot be infected by the restricted one.

can you tell us how exactly your other cd-keys got infected ?
Gold: 15,001.93
Trader: Trusted
Jan 21 2020 03:51pm
Conversation taken to pm retracting this post :)

This post was edited by Definite on Jan 21 2020 04:12pm
Jan 21 2020 03:53pm
Quote (Definite @ Jan 22 2020 06:51am)
You know, This isn’t my thread you know right? I don’t need any help I know my problem and in less then 2 weeks those cdkeys / ip’s I used will be free and clear.

If you have a bad cdkey and login with a clean IP, it flags that IP. Prove me wrong by posting a video of you getting around this then

alright im going to make a video, lets see what happens x)

This post was edited by zetsubl on Jan 21 2020 03:57pm
Jan 21 2020 04:34pm
here is a proof that my words above are true.
note: if you try to log into bnet on your legit ip using a VPN-restricted cd-key, you wont be able to log into bnet with your
other unrestricted cd-keys (but they arent infected!).
you need to change your ip address if you do so, then logging in works for unrestricted cd-keys as shown in the video :)

start watching at: 2:30
in 4:30 - 5:08 i have changed my (legit) ip address

This post was edited by zetsubl on Jan 21 2020 04:45pm
Gold: 15,001.93
Trader: Trusted
Jan 21 2020 05:03pm
Quote (zetsubl @ Jan 21 2020 04:34pm)
here is a proof that my words above are true.
note: if you try to log into bnet on your legit ip using a VPN-restricted cd-key, you wont be able to log into bnet with your
other unrestricted cd-keys (but they arent infected!).
you need to change your ip address if you do so, then logging in works for unrestricted cd-keys as shown in the video :)

start watching at: 2:30
in 4:30 - 5:08 i have changed my (legit) ip address

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5orMXj-qjiA

VPN’s and proxies are actually quite different FYI.

Proxies are often private residential IP’s (depends on the situation obviously) VPN’s are most public IP’s.

And blizzard/battle.net does seem to treat them differently. Either way it appears we are both correct on our own ways.

Thanks for making that video I appreciate it

This post was edited by Definite on Jan 21 2020 05:03pm
Gold: 2,673.25
Jan 21 2020 06:33pm
I got a temp ban once. I contacted blizzard and they had me back playing in 3 days. Good luck bro!
Gold: 15.01
Jan 22 2020 05:59am
This is a temp band. if you cant get on within 15-20 mins than more than likely will be like a 3 week band. Yes if you change your ip it will work. i've suggested to many friends to use their mobile hotspot on their phone and if you can sign in its an ip band, cd keys are fine. if you get a long number like 3234232 waiting in line to create game than your cd key is band as well but those are 2 different kinds of bands. A friend of mine got band when he was away for business and decided to play in his hotel room, he called bliz and they told him that hotels have business ip kinda like vpn i guess and that's why he go that band. Even tho it wasn't his fault they said that they are sorry and he had to just ride the wave out takes about 2-3 weeks for most.
Anyways if you cant change your ip from your provider than try using your mobile hotspot see if you can log in

This post was edited by diehardsb on Jan 22 2020 06:03am
Gold: 2,673.25
Jan 22 2020 06:37am
Quote (diehardsb @ Jan 22 2020 07:59am)
This is a temp band. if you cant get on within 15-20 mins than more than likely will be like a 3 week band. Yes if you change your ip it will work. i've suggested to many friends to use their mobile hotspot on their phone and if you can sign in its an ip band, cd keys are fine. if you get a long number like 3234232 waiting in line to create game than your cd key is band as well but those are 2 different kinds of bands. A friend of mine got band when he was away for business and decided to play in his hotel room, he called bliz and they told him that hotels have business ip kinda like vpn i guess and that's why he go that band. Even tho it wasn't his fault they said that they are sorry and he had to just ride the wave out takes about 2-3 weeks for most.
Anyways if you cant change your ip from your provider than try using your mobile hotspot see if you can log in

That's exactly what happened to me! It was because of a hotel wifi. But like I said, I opened up a ticket with blizzard and within minutes a dude was chatting with me and he told me the ban could last for up to 3 weeks but he got me back up in 3 days, so doesnt hurt to contact them. Then again if they can see someone botting maybe it would be different.
Gold: 15.01
Jan 22 2020 06:53am
Quote (Zepllica @ Jan 22 2020 04:37am)
That's exactly what happened to me! It was because of a hotel wifi. But like I said, I opened up a ticket with blizzard and within minutes a dude was chatting with me and he told me the ban could last for up to 3 weeks but he got me back up in 3 days, so doesnt hurt to contact them. Then again if they can see someone botting maybe it would be different.

yea, i got a waiting in line one before for 2 days and they said they cant reverse it. yours was just a 3 day one. but yea can last 3days can lost 3weeks most of the ones i see are 2weeks but than again that was their second time getting it.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic