d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Frozen, A Voice Of Reason / Rift Pally > Hc P8 Walkthrough
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,186.00
Jan 11 2020 01:15pm

Well, here comes my first walkthrough. Meet...

Named him after Elsa and Anna. I'm a bit fanboy. Their r34 version ofc. :D Google it if interested, i don't want to get banhammered.

Frozen can only use two rws - Voice of Reason / Rift - as a weapon and his main aura is conviction. At least during story progression and in hell. After i find runes and bases ofc. That's the first rule.

Got the idea from here - https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/voice-of-reason-dream-zealot-aka-the-light-tesla-orber-guide-der.624948/ - btw. I'm gonna experiment a bit and not follow it 1:1.

Playing HC obviously with P8 during story progression. So my main goal will be...

If not - resist the urge to resurrect him with some hero editor or sh*t. :D

Other goals are the usual sh*t as well: kill hell Baal, kill Über Diablo and get that sexy little charm, kill those three suckers in Über Tristram till i get a pally torch, save Greta Thunberg's childhood and dreams and planet Earth etc.

So obviously the ladder rws are allowed and i'm gonna use D2SE / Plugy.

Let's start this sh*t...

Gold: 119.00
Jan 11 2020 01:23pm
Pervert
Jan 11 2020 01:57pm
Found myself in a camp with some hot chicks and Akara and a obvious trans who called herself Charsi. Tried to pick one hot babe up, but she kept whining about some curse and evil and sh*t. And there was something bad in the hole. I kindly offered myself to inspect, but it came out, that she meant some den in the wilderness. Easy mistake. Anyway, i already made a promise so i had no other choice...

Ofc... Isn't there always one?

Übers, beware!
Jan 11 2020 02:20pm
Quote (Paxtar @ Jan 11 2020 09:23pm)
Pervert

First feedback already!? Ty! <3

Anyway...

Kashya told me about her smoking hot gf Blood Raven and an abomination in some graveyard so i immediately started running ofc hoping i'll not be late for an orgy. Guess what - there wasn't any! Just some rand chick rising some dead things. I really need a word with that lying b*tch when i'll get back!

On my way. Timing / 10

Bitch tried to run from me like many before.

Unlike those others she didn't succeed. The good news are that everybody in the camp were happy cause i got that Raven b*tch and even gave me a hot chick Annor as a reward. Usually i just get arrested and can't go closer than 800m to their homes!
Jan 12 2020 03:43am
Damn, those "sisterhood" b*tches are demanding! After a hard work i was ready to spend some netflix and chill quality time with my newly found Annor, but no - "You have to go and save some old dude somewhere bla-bla-bla..." I tried to explain that i need some rest and they could send that strange Gheed dude instead - let him make himself useful! -, but no! So i took my Annor and we went to save the world or sh*t again.

There was a really cute little blue fella on our way. Annor wanted to keep him as a pet and i was agree. The little fella sparkled beautifully and i thought that we could hang him somewhere and hit couple of times and have a free fireworks for the rest of our lives. Unfortunatelly he was really enraged for some reason, so i suspected rabies and had to put him into sleep.

Then there were some big hard hitting furries guarding some dead tree. Really not into them.

And when we finally arrived there was a really fat dude who was moving in slow motion. I told him to f*ck off, but he kept following us making me feel really uncomfortable and bringing back some traumatic memories of my uncle. Killed the fat perv as well.

This post was edited by Chos3n on Jan 12 2020 03:44am
Jan 12 2020 04:32am

So we saved an old man. I'm already regretting that. He just keeps saying "Stay awhile and listen" and if you do he tells you his ww2 stories for hours. And if i bring him my beautiful findings he just id-s them as a pure sh*t.

That queer Charsi told me that (s)he forgot her sh*t somewhere. Guess who was sent to pick that up!? Am i the only man around here!? There was one really angry and ugly dude in the monastery who was growling at us and tried to hit me without any reason. Reminds me of my project manager. Killed him. That dude in the game i mean. Would like to do the same to my project manager, but then - hey, you can't, it's "a crime"! The hell it is - that "The Smith" dude was an angel compared to my project manager and i can have many votes from my colleagues.

This post was edited by Chos3n on Jan 12 2020 04:49am
Gold: 0.95
Jan 12 2020 10:33am
I love the story lines to each pic
Good luck and will check back in to read some more !!!
Gold: 1,000.69
Jan 12 2020 11:12am
Quote (15bucks @ Jan 12 2020 05:33pm)

Same! Haha

Quote (Chos3n @ Jan 12 2020 10:43am)

https://i.imgur.com/yfbOLhc.jpg

And when we finally arrived there was a really fat dude who was moving in slow motion. I told him to f*ck off, but he kept following us making me feel really uncomfortable and bringing back some traumatic memories of my uncle. Killed the fat perv as well.

Those uncles!! :mad:
Jan 12 2020 04:47pm
Quote (15bucks @ Jan 12 2020 06:33pm)

Quote (UCALL @ Jan 12 2020 07:12pm)
Same! Haha

Ty! :love:

Back to the story...

I heard about a wealthy dead noblehoe living in a sort of cellar and payed her some visits. Boy, she had be sick of seeing me again and again! Even more than my high school crush when she took a restraining order out against me after i camped out on her front lawn for a couple of weeks.

Made a Stealth rw. I don't even know why, it must be in a rulebook or smth cause everybody is making Stealth at this point? Made another one for Annor, but the b*tch started complaining that she prefers Prada. Had to explain her that we are sort of short of funds.

I heard that Andariel likes it hot. Is this axe hot enough for you, b*tch?
Jan 12 2020 04:58pm

Met this... thing on my way to Andariel. I don't mind skinny girls, but boy - you really have to be moderate with your weight monitoring and diet! This one starved even her skin off! Killing her was a kind of act of mercy.

About Andariel. She had a nice pair of boobies and i liked her liberated view of showing them off. On the other hand those tentacles on her back and cow feet ruined an overall picture a lot. And she had a very sh*tty attitude spilling her poison all around. Reminded me of my ex. Then she tried to kill me and finally left me a pile of garbage. Yeah, definitely my ex! Suck this, you money draining brain f*cking drama queen psycho hoe! Sry, got disrupted.

Act 2, here i come!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll