d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Where Is The D2jsp App? > Adjusting To Modern World
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,513.99
Jan 11 2020 06:43am
This month my account turned 14 years old. I've seen this community develop in a positive way, still making fg a desireable currency to use a trading tool to transfer currency from one game to another.

Every modern company has a mobile app to go along with it's product. There is a tremendous amount of potential in making d2jsp grow - so many modern games where so much digital money is being lost because people are struggeling to move their currency from one game to the next.

I would really like D2jsp to create an app and market itself more towards trading currencies within the bigger games (LoL, CsGo, WoW, Dota, Fortnite etc.) - And i think an App + advertisements for trading in-game currencies is the solution.

Hit me with feedback on my ideas :rofl:
Gold: 187.37
Jan 11 2020 06:51am
Quote (FuNkz @ Jan 11 2020 06:43am)
This month my account turned 14 years old. I've seen this community develop in a positive way, still making fg a desireable currency to use a trading tool to transfer currency from one game to another.

Every modern company has a mobile app to go along with it's product. There is a tremendous amount of potential in making d2jsp grow - so many modern games where so much digital money is being lost because people are struggeling to move their currency from one game to the next.

I would really like D2jsp to create an app and market itself more towards trading currencies within the bigger games (LoL, CsGo, WoW, Dota, Fortnite etc.) - And i think an App + advertisements for trading in-game currencies is the solution.

Hit me with feedback on my ideas :rofl:

Fantastic idea, but it also opens the door for much more risk as well! Will be interested to see how things will develop in the future.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 187,800.41
Trader: Trusted
Jan 11 2020 06:51am
Well, I did a quick search for d2jsp app in Site Suggestion's search bar, and seems like it has been suggested many times, and rejected or not going to happen anytime soon (or ever).
All I can say is that d2jsp is highly optimized for phones. Mobile friendly. I often browse the site through my iPhone, and it works perfectly, fast, and not missing a thing. To be honest I do not think that d2jsp needs an app for itself. With current optimization is more than enough, if it's kept up to date.

On side note: wouldn't like to be a pain in the ass, but you missed a little bit on how to post properly a Site Suggestion. You can find the guidelines in this topic: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=57896631&f=258 (it's stickied in this forum)

Best regards! ^_^

This post was edited by Ricci on Jan 11 2020 06:52am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jan 11 2020 06:54am
This was discussed in past.
There is no d2jsp app, and they don't plan on making one.
However, if you're using d2jsp from your phone, you can turn on the jsp notifications on your phone and get a Notification whenever some1 posts in your topic, messages you, quotes you etc. :)

D2JSP has a bad name around the web and is known as forum with bad reputation and bad leadership.
There is nothing that can fix that, especially not app.

There were topics related to this already, check them up.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll