d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Sauron's Eye Signature Request
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jan 11 2020 04:15am
Quote (037 @ Jan 10 2020 08:00pm)
Don't misinterpret me please, never said anyone did a better job than you. It's all about what the customer wants and not about how you work to get to the result he wants.
I think you did a great job, it's just that this retard is biased as fuck and when he "likes" something it's GGwP but when he doesn't, yeah, then the artist is a rand and he knows everything in the world. Hypocrisy at its finest!

but you are a random when it comes to graphics.
your profile is a proof :mellow:

or would you disagree with me and say that you're decent in what you're doing ?
Gold: 8,533.37
Trader: Trusted
Jan 11 2020 04:24am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jan 11 2020 11:15am)

Yep I would disagree. “My profile is a proof”. Please debunk exactly how that is a proof for me. What happened to your chivalrous non spamming intentions? Hypocritical little shit. You could PM me now couldn’t you?

Btw biased opinions does not count as proof. In case your dumb ass didn’t realize.
Jan 11 2020 04:30am
Quote (037 @ Jan 11 2020 10:24am)
Yep I would disagree. “My profile is a proof”. Please debunk exactly how that is a proof for me. What happened to your chivalrous non spamming intentions? Hypocritical little shit. You could PM me now couldn’t you?

Btw biased opinions does not count as proof. In case your dumb ass didn’t realize.

As eerock purchased a sig, I guess this topic will either die now or get closed. So it's not like spam in it is will affect buyer or seller.
How exactly is it a proof? Well they all look like shit and some of them look like they've been done in Paint ^^ Your work is shit, but with enough effort and some proper tutorials you will improve. Don't give up. If you need tutorials for basics lmk, I'll hit you up with few since I highly believe you couldn't locate or properly use clipping mask if your life depended on it ^^

You seem enraged. Make a cup of coffee, take xanax, and read few tutorials before trying to make yourself relevant.

Tip:
Learn basics of edits before you do animations.
Problem with this sub is that ever random (including you), tries to do animations in order to make his trash work look better :D
Coralcaves is one of few that actually does work on his sig before adding animation, and if you removed animations from his sigs, they would still look great. Take that as an example and try to improve.
Gold: 33,335.00
Jan 11 2020 04:32am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jan 11 2020 11:30am)
As eerock purchased a sig, I guess this topic will either die now or get closed. So it's not like spam in it is will affect buyer or seller.
How exactly is it a proof? Well they all look like shit and some of them look like they've been done in Paint ^^ Your work is shit, but with enough effort and some proper tutorials you will improve. Don't give up. If you need tutorials for basics lmk, I'll hit you up with few since I highly believe you couldn't locate or properly use clipping mask if your life depended on it ^^

You seem enraged. Make a cup of coffee, take xanax, and read few tutorials before trying to make yourself relevant.

Tip:
Problem with this sub is that ever random (including you), tries to do animations in order to make his trash work look better :D
Coralcaves is one of few that actually does work on his sig before adding animation, and if you removed animations from his sigs, they would still look great. Take that as an example and try to improve.

There are many satisfied customers whem it comes to 037's graphics. They like it and pay fg.
Thats pro for me.

..a jesi ga uzeo na zub jbt..

This post was edited by Babadook on Jan 11 2020 04:38am
Senior Moderator
Gold: 12,845.69
Jan 11 2020 04:39am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ 11 Jan 2020 04:30)

Tip:

I am planning to purchase multiple signatures (if I like what is provided). This thread is still active.
Quote (Babadook @ Jan 11 2020 10:32am)
There are many satisfied customers whem it comes to 037's graphics. They like it and pay fg.
Thats pro for me.

Well sure, I've seen people claiming to be "wedding photographers" and doing photos with their iPhone, then sending raw photos to customers via email which ended up in few GB emails that would need an hour to get sent.
Customers end up happy cos they don't know of anything better, so they settle down with trash :D

Quote (EErock @ Jan 11 2020 10:39am)
I am planning to purchase multiple signatures (if I like what is provided). This thread is still active.

take my apologies then, shouldn't have jump to conclusion that you're done with purchasing just one.

@037
everything you just posted bellow, including those godawful "sigs" are just a confirmation of what I wrote above.
As I said, I'll hit you up with few tutorials if you're willing to learn basics of how Photoshop works. If not, take the long road and stay bad for a while.
Cheers buddy :)
"you just pulled next to jaguar" :rofl: I'm pretty sure I've done more real life projects that were printed for companies, than sigs you made for jsp. I might have parked next to a Jaguar, a 1970 one without an engine :D

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Jan 11 2020 04:43am
Gold: 8,533.37
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jan 11 2020 11:30am)

Tip:

Haha ok you just proved you don’t know shit about what you’re talking about.

I beg of you, please find any of these renders online and say I didn’t work with it. You’re so stupid man, you just pulled up next to a Jaguar.

I work with customer satisfaction, do you know what that means? I doubt it so I’ll explain.

If a customer sends me a render and asks for me to retain the original composition but change it slightly, why the hell should I change it just because YOU think so?

Now again, go lick coral’s and iLegits asses as you don’t know shit what you’re talking about. Again, biased opinions are just as worthless as you are.

Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jan 11 2020 11:39am)
Well sure, I've seen people claiming to be "wedding photographers" and doing photos with their iPhone, then sending raw photos to customers via email which ended up in few GB emails that would need an hour to get sent.
Customers end up happy cos they don't know of anything better, so they settle down with trash :D

take my apologies then, shouldn't have jump to conclusion that you're done with purchasing just one.

@037
everything you just posted bellow, including those godawful "sigs" are just a confirmation of what I wrote above.
As I said, I'll hit you up with few tutorials if you're willing to learn basics of how Photoshop works. If not, take the long road and stay bad for a while.
Cheers buddy :)
"you just pulled next to jaguar" :rofl: I'm pretty sure I've done more real life projects that were printed for companies, than sigs you made for jsp. I might have parked next to a Jaguar, a 1970 one without an engine :D

Keep talking big son, you have no proof and no believers. There’s nothing and no one who agrees with you, and as a matter of fact I’ve had plenty of other GFX artists to acknowledge my work, not only “unknowing customers” as you claim.

Your real life projects are as real as your legitimacy. You’re a fraud and a internet troll, wish I saw that before even starting this discussion.

You keep claiming that they’re awful but you haven’t given me one reason why so, please analyze and debunk them properly as the professional you claim to be. You just repeat the same things over and over and dodge my critical questions. Go hide in your Coral Cave.

This post was edited by 037 on Jan 11 2020 04:52am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 11 2020 04:50am
Quote (iLegit @ 9 Jan 2020 06:20)

Congrats

This signature looks awesome :hail:
Gold: 50.00
Jan 11 2020 08:28am
Version #2

Gold: 2,970.00
Jan 11 2020 11:18am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jan 11 2020 05:15am)

you've been on this site for less than a year. please leave it alone or go away
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll