d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Hide A Certain Users Post When You Block Them > Options To See Post From People Youblock
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Jan 7 2020 12:14am
vote :)
Retired Moderator
Gold: 77.33
Trader: Trusted
Jan 7 2020 10:35am
Nah, get over your grudge. There might be a valid reason they're posting, even in your topic (i.e. offering their item or bidding on yours). If they continue "spamming" simply report their post and move on (don't reply or engage in off-topic arguments).
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Jan 7 2020 10:38am
Quote (Qry @ Jan 7 2020 09:35am)
Nah, get over your grudge. There might be a valid reason they're posting, even in your topic (i.e. offering their item or bidding on yours). If they continue "spamming" simply report their post and move on (don't reply or engage in off-topic arguments).

This has nothing to do with a “ grudge “ this is simply not seeing users post who are toxic. We already have a tool extension for this but why not make it an option.
Gold: 800.00
Jan 19 2020 12:29am
I was just about to suggest something similar, to hide their post on other people's threads and don't allow the user to quote you or post on your topics either.

/E if I'm blocking someone, I'm blocking them for a good reason. This shouldn't hurt trading in anyway, the only person going to be effected is the person who blocks. Sellers and buyers will still see offers coming from the person, only you won't.

This post was edited by Fatallah on Jan 19 2020 12:32am
Gold: 24,708.83
Jan 24 2020 12:08pm
Quote (Qry @ Jan 7 2020 11:35am)

I don't agree with this statement.

You don't know what a grudge could be. A user on this website is super anti-semetic and made a comment to me about how Hitl*r should have completed/done his job properly...

Racism should be taken very seriously on this website as a violation of human rights ( and as rule #1 states).
I PM 2 diff mods about this situation and the response was to block him.
Sure.
I saw him post for an item and I immediately spammed it- as any human would do if they were violated because it was justified.

If I did not spam his topic- I would not have 10% warn right now.
If I did not see his topic due to me blocking him/her- I would not have 10% warn right now.

Due to this incident that just unfolded this way- I would vote YES- hide users who you have blocked- because its for a reason.

This post was edited by Massous24 on Jan 24 2020 12:19pm
Gold: 18,352.00
Jan 24 2020 12:43pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Jan 24 2020 01:08pm)
I don't agree with this statement.

You don't know what a grudge could be. A user on this website is super anti-semetic and made a comment to me about how Hitl*r should have completed/done his job properly...

Racism should be taken very seriously on this website as a violation of human rights ( and as rule #1 states).
I PM 2 diff mods about this situation and the response was to block him.
Sure.
I saw him post for an item and I immediately spammed it- as any human would do if they were violated because it was justified.

If I did not spam his topic- I would not have 10% warn right now.
If I did not see his topic due to me blocking him/her- I would not have 10% warn right now.

Due to this incident that just unfolded this way- I would vote YES- hide users who you have blocked- because its for a reason.

Or delevop some level of self control?
Gold: 9,205.00
Jan 25 2020 08:17am
Anyone who favors this idea, wouldn't you be curious what the "blocked" user posted?
I mean everyone else can see the posts so you're missing out and eventually want to take a peek.

Despite being here so long, I can't see myself blocking people's posts.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll