d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Minion Baron Question > Haste Or Aspect Of The Avian
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.43
Jan 6 2020 02:18pm
I'm running a minion build with Baron helmet.

Finished crafting my weapon with Aspect of the Avian Skill

Using victarios as a chest for auras, was wondering if I should drop vaal haste as an active aura and replace it with Aspect of the avian.

I would still have vaal haste for boss, but not as an aura

Opinions?
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 6 2020 07:52pm
You should have plenty of minion speed from the tree having even 35% [near the minimum] mana reserved for haste is a waste and doesnt offer much these days in terms of minion builds. The gem and the tree offer way more and even a trash crafted ring is better.

Get aspect of the spider if you can later on it does huge damage to bosses and coupled with any other method of slowing can cripple bosses down to almost no movement speed ive been running spider+ temp chains for a few leagues now and its been invaulable for instant kills on things like chamera and mino.

Id say use avian till you get spider, the mana for haste is better used even for defense on MOM than for haste. And if you can at all, use both.
Gold: 0.43
Jan 6 2020 08:56pm
Quote (Sh00p @ Jan 6 2020 08:52pm)
You should have plenty of minion speed from the tree having even 35% [near the minimum] mana reserved for haste is a waste and doesnt offer much these days in terms of minion builds. The gem and the tree offer way more and even a trash crafted ring is better.

Get aspect of the spider if you can later on it does huge damage to bosses and coupled with any other method of slowing can cripple bosses down to almost no movement speed ive been running spider+ temp chains for a few leagues now and its been invaulable for instant kills on things like chamera and mino.

Id say use avian till you get spider, the mana for haste is better used even for defense on MOM than for haste. And if you can at all, use both.

Thanks, calculated it and even with enlighten lvl 4 cant use both. Switched to Geoffris with vulnerability+aspect avian+skitterbots/discipline + war/dread banner. Just trying things out but with minions its so easy
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic