d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Big Twitch Stream Graphic Request > Specifics Inside
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 133,165.00
Jan 1 2020 02:46pm
All graphics must be high quality renders (not blurry or pixelated) and must max out their respective required size. Do one graphic or set as a sample first and if I like we can proceed to others, and give me price per graphic or set beforehand. Willing to pay very well...let me know to discuss price!
All graphics must be Xana/Code Lyoko or Gheed from D2 theme'd. I request them to be packaged in a zip file at all times.

Loyalty Badges (Need 3 sizes for each: 18x18px, 36x36px, 72x72px):

Eye of Xana in 6 different colors: Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Gold, Rainbow Colored w/ transparent background. High quality. Max Size without being cutoff.

Eye of Xana base image looks like this:

*Also looking for a higher quality render of this original Eye of Xana image, and possibly a high quality modification to this image as well w/ other coloration such as Platinum finish or other styles for a Profile Pic or otherwise* (Sizes preferred: 200x200px and 800x800px if possible)

Next I'm looking for the following Emotes (Need 3 sizes for each: 28x28px, 56x56px, 112x112px):

1. Emergengheed

- Some art rendition of Gheed (Diablo II NPC) or just his face (possibly Gheed troll theme'd face?) w/ a red hospital cross somewhere on the emote all large and visible.

I sell items to Gheed's gambling bar that could've rolled well but rolled terribly and otherwise were good finds except for a fatal stat flaw. that He is the healer, the savior that
purges items from the game of this kind, destroys them forever out of sight! When you have an Emergengheed, we must drive the item straight to his gambling tab and sell it.
I need an emote that reflects this.

2. Eye of Xana (yes I need 2x emote versions of this too, not just Loyalty badges. Remember different sizes)

- I need 2 versions of this as an Emote. One Black version of an Eye of Xana with a very thin white outline background (So it is visible on Dark Twitch) and white background inside the eye rings itself.

- Another version simply Rainbow w/ a transparent background. Can be the same Rainbow as the Loyalty Badge, but need these different sizes.

3. RNGsus

- Some art rendition of a Jesus Head w/ RNG letters or just the exact letters RNG SUS in some gold/silver or other professional/cool looking format. Fit to max size obviously. Can be trolleeeyyy.

4. Arcane Spectre/Ghost

- I need 2 versions of this emote, a Blue Ghost and a Golden/Gold/yellow Ghost (2 styles from the game). I want images that reflect the look of Spectres/Ghosts as they are in D2 but high quality/non-pixelated. Transparent backgrounds.
Can be art renditions/custom preferred but must maintain identity as those monsters from d2.

5. Face Emote(s). Twitch.tv/darkhumility

- Need an emote of my face or/and several variations high quality images of course that reflect different emotions. Gasm and PogChamp come to mind. Let me know if I need to provide additional material for this. Can just look at my VODs however.

Next I need a Channel Points image in 28x28, 56x56, and 112x112 sizes that is of Eye of Xana. Also perhaps other Channel Points Images.

- Eye of Xana must be Red itself w/ black background and preferred w/ 1's and 0's in green covering background. Points are "Xana Bytes" to give an idea.

Other Images could be just eye of Xana some color in those sizes, or other D2, Code Lyoko theme'd Avatars in 28x28, 56,56, 112x112 sizes for custom.

I need 4x images or gifs for Alerts:

- One that signifies a Xana Attack (Raid from another channel)

Can possibly just redo this gif here and remove elements that make it low quality or use the Eye of Xana in some creative way possibly w/ an "Activated Tower" from the show Code Lyoko:

- One that signifies being possessed by Xana (Human Eyes turn into Eye's of Xana) (New Sub) (May not need this one but it is an option)

Sorta like this gif/image but can be totally different if you want to attempt:

- One of just Gheed in quality/art render (New follow), could be gif as well.

- One of Gheed lying or being surrounded by piles of gold (Bits/Donation), could be gif as well.

Don't need sound effects but lmk if you can make any for fun.

Then I need 6 custom Info Panels for below my stream Code Lyoko theme'd w/ original art/renders (Sizes 320(width)x200px apiece).

- Can be Code Lyoko characters w/ colored backgrounds or otherwise. Also can be one for Gheed from D2 as well.

Also looking for a Profile Banner (1920x480px) that is Diablo II or Code Lyoko/Xana theme'd.

- Original Art/renders are a must here. Could be an Offline message w/ my twitch name DarkHumility on it w/ characters from either one or some kind of scene w/ them. This is the art that is the main display for when stream is offline.

I would prefer for one person to be capable of doing all of this. Willing to shell out for quality graphics. Post here and pm. Let me know if some or all of this is in the scope of your abilities.
Feel free to check out my twitch stream (DarkHumility) to see what I already have and lmk if you can do better. Many of these were done as temps but looking for more high quality work. Some of these have not been attempted or done at all.

This post was edited by RUSSiABANK on Jan 1 2020 02:47pm
Gold: 3,500.58
Jan 1 2020 11:51pm
i can work on this for you. get ahold of me some time and we can talk details
Jan 3 2020 12:53pm
Quote (justplainpaulie @ Jan 1 2020 09:51pm)
i can work on this for you. get ahold of me some time and we can talk details

pm'd no response yet? still looking potentially.
Jan 4 2020 12:56pm
Bump
Gold: 0.09
Jan 4 2020 01:37pm
Hey RUSSiABANK
I can do this but my english is not really good.
Can we talk about it step by step please?
PM me if you want to start
:)
Jan 8 2020 01:38am
Still looking ty.
Jan 8 2020 01:12pm
Bump
Jan 9 2020 01:28pm
Bump