d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Lf Ppl On Wow Retail Eu Servers For Friends/help! > Quel'thalas / Azjol'nerub
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 480.00
Dec 28 2019 10:24pm
Looking for people that are willing to play together with me, show a lot of stuff I don't know (because starte a month ago) somethings like gold farming (most important for me :)) gear, where to level, where to gear, how to do stuff overall and be friends with me and mt brother that playing on WoW EU Retail realms Quel'Thalas / Azjol'Nerub (I will prob need some donations at start atleast, very shameful asking already we'll do i IG) , but since you can see ppl from other realms too i'm also looking for people from any other that are willing to carry a noob a long the way, etc. Quests, RDF, show me a lot of tips an tricks, I Have a lot of questions btw. so: (if anyone can help with donating anything i will appricieatly accept it, anything i'm low lvl I need everything. sorry to everyone if ur not supposed to ask for ths kind of stuff.)

IF ANYONE INTERESTEED PLEASE POST HERE ON SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR WOW INFORMATION! THANKS !!
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll