d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Ask For Mediator Confirmations
Prev1789
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Jul 2 2021 02:48pm
Quote (R0cktaze @ 2 Jul 2021 10:52)
It's not really about when a Mediator takes a mediation it's more about before a mediator takes it.
Sometimes no mediator are available and it can takes couples hours (Depending on games) to get a mediator.

The reason why i think this would be super usefull is the following.
1. For the user, it will give them a visual cue that their request was received and a mediator will be with them ASAP.
2. Ability for the user to cancel a mediation request if the trade in cancelled somehow or if they decided to trade without a mediator.
3. A lot of the mediation request that are up for more than 1 hours end up being canceled or user just decide to trade without a mediator, so if they could cancel it and free up the mediation queue, it would be usefull specially with D2R being released soon. There will be a lot more Mediator request and would make thing smoother for user and mediator.

I think the way the system is benefits everyone. I have not done Mediator in sense of a Tagged Member of the site, but I have held peoples gear for transfer and more while being the person I am. Honestly anytime someone needs a transfer and when I would be available for it, I would want to offer that and help if I could. I myself having items with safe trades really means just that, there is someone else here to help make that happen and that Mediator just so happens to be associated with other Staff Members of the site I am trading on, who can also assist in fixing a trade that has gone wrong, even if going the safest way, besides not trading, one could go with a trade on a site so great and vast like this one.

Over time Others and I may prefer someone in essence to assist in a safe trade. While implementing the direction ideas this topic is currently going will certainly speed up the process of Trades, but it will also do it all the time and when any one person requests this within an applicable trade. Doing this will be giving the Safe Trade Services offered by the site and its community in some sense a manner of things that will not always work out in everyone's and or the parties favor. Rather give everyone involve with the Safe Trading Service a hastily way of having trades happen and all that can entail within our site I would happily step up to the plate and put all efforts into seeing the whole community here is getting the best service they can get from our site and for free, so they can trade go game chill with friends and have fun.

Honestly. Lets do this. I want this as one of my bonsai now too. I think I can help lead the Green Team and I want the Green Team to Help Lead Me. I will be open with the Community that I can and when is thoughtful to be right and respected. I'll set up times with those regular traders so they can know when I will be more aviaible to them and if not I'll manage the time accordingly to make sure someone else can be around to do so, but it would be another Trusted or Mediator that is here now or in the future.

I love you all. Lets Trade Safe and Gain my Friends. Request a Med and the Team Members will be here, if not give me some time to sort things out and when I can get on that 5 minute or less schedule so I can drop what I am doing and get you back to gaming or more, I am just smiling now.

Keep the system. Make her look pretty and inviting for staff. Remember being #1 takes Leveling up, Seeing or Knowing to Truly believe, and being #1 at everything to be the Best and Coolest Person with everyone is not required. We here are a community and when I don't have someone online for a trade or an transfer, I know I can reach out to d2jsp.org and see it happen. Things can happen and be as quick as a whistle and/or it can be as kind and tender for the most Safest Trades our Community Members can ask for around here.

In all sense things can be close to perfect, or even perfect and as quickly as some people wish and when we know when A Member wants to Trade and Wants it done, they do figure out a safer way to trade as they are using our site to trade and if it needs to get done in a timely manner then the General Help Forum seems to be a quick and simple fix members go to.

I appreciate the thought you put into this suggestion and if it does go through or some changes happen then all the better for the Community, as I trust the Admins to get it right as they have taken well care of the site and all of us for so long already. :) Thank you Paul, Thank You Kevin, Thank you Community. You are appreciated more than you really know. :hug: :love:

This post was edited by Kyhle on Jul 2 2021 02:56pm
Admin
Gold: 22,278.79
Trader: Trusted
Jul 6 2021 10:52am
The Request Mediator feature has been updated and some new features added:
- If you have a pending mediator request, clicking Request Mediator will show the current status
- If your status is waiting for a mediator and you no longer need a mediator, you can now cancel your mediator request

To access the status and/or cancel a mediation that is still pending, just click the Request Mediator link again.

Thanks, hope this helps!
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev1789
Closed New Topic New Poll