d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Seeking Help > New "friend"
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 22 2019 04:32pm
I have this woman in my life at the moment Nd it's just really hard to you know have feelings for the woman because of the way she acts.

She is 33yrs old and she is on the "heavy side"

I have never been attracted to women that couldnt maintenan her appearance as in her weight.

She is very nagging and trys to be controlling...

She has this little notebook that she writes all these little things we argue about.. So when I tell her whats bothering me she flips it around on herself.

I haven't done anything with her and it's been 2 months, but Everytime I try to leave she like locks me in the house and stands infront of the door ND begins to cry and says she will take all these sleeping pills.

Help please?
Gold: 1,113.99
Dec 23 2019 06:55am
Crush some pills, mix it in her dinner. When she sleeps, take notebook and leave house. Ez win. Np.
Gold: 6,000.00
Dec 23 2019 09:19am
brah this is serious issue... call the cops on her... it will hurt if she tries to kill her self but i think it will hurt you more on the long run if you stay with this situation..
Dec 24 2019 07:49am
Quote (INSAN3 @ Dec 23 2019 10:19am)
brah this is serious issue... call the cops on her... it will hurt if she tries to kill her self but i think it will hurt you more on the long run if you stay with this situation..

Man, she is absolutely crazy in every aspect. She like scares the shit out of me.
Warn: 30%
Dec 24 2019 06:10pm
Quote (Federalx3 @ Dec 23 2019 12:32am)
I have this woman in my life at the moment Nd it's just really hard to you know have feelings for the woman because of the way she acts.

She is 33yrs old and she is on the "heavy side"

I have never been attracted to women that couldnt maintenan her appearance as in her weight.

She is very nagging and trys to be controlling...

She has this little notebook that she writes all these little things we argue about.. So when I tell her whats bothering me she flips it around on herself.

I haven't done anything with her and it's been 2 months, but Everytime I try to leave she like locks me in the house and stands infront of the door ND begins to cry and says she will take all these sleeping pills.

Help please?

Like first this sitution is extreme. I think the problem is more in herself rather than friend, you, family etc.
I think she has to talk more about her issues and take action...
Gold: 0.00
Dec 25 2019 01:32pm
She sounds manipulative. Do you live with her? Id stop going over there..
Gold: 1,015.69
Dec 25 2019 02:44pm
Quote (Federalx3 @ Dec 22 2019 11:32pm)

She has this little notebook that she writes all these little things we argue about..

ow ive been there m8!
Run while you can, really

Dec 25 2019 09:22pm
Quote (UCALL @ Dec 25 2019 03:44pm)
ow ive been there m8!
Run while you can, really

It's not that, the thing is I actually like this woman. It's just sometimes I feel as if I get to attached and let my shield down I might end up getting hurt and if I were to get hurt this time I know it's going to really effect me because I always told myself after the relationship I was just in and how bad I got hurt I would never ever allow myself to get hurt ever again and then BOOM I meet this woman and like she is so caring and loving that it's hard not to let her into my life but then there is always this little voice that tells me to not fall in love again because there is always a small chance that something could happen to someone could walk pass her one day and all a sudden someone starts to lose feelings then BAM someone ends up getting hurt. You know what I mean?

Also Edit: Today is Christmas and when I came home from where I was I was actually happy and she cooked dinner and everything and we were having a decent conversation and stuff... I was going to try to make this the night that I open up and really speak with her because it's almost 2020 and if we are going to go into 2020 being together then I was going to really open up to her... If someone has like real relationship help could you please send me a message I have no problem paying for your time. Thank you so much and have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

: 🎅 Merry Christmas To You All And Your Families : 🎅

This post was edited by Federalx3 on Dec 25 2019 09:28pm
Gold: 0.28
Dec 25 2019 09:27pm
That’s part of growing up and living life. People are gonna hurt you in life, you just need to learn from past mistakes. Part of falling in Love is being vulnerable with each other. That’s the intimacy behind it. Is that if you two love each other so much show each other. Do you think that she hasn’t been hurt before. I mean come on. The chick is 33 yrs old. Pretty sure she has gained a lot of assholes and cheating men?
Dec 25 2019 09:48pm
Quote (Sam777 @ Dec 25 2019 10:27pm)
That’s part of growing up and living life. People are gonna hurt you in life, you just need to learn from past mistakes. Part of falling in Love is being vulnerable with each other. That’s the intimacy behind it. Is that if you two love each other so much show each other. Do you think that she hasn’t been hurt before. I mean come on. The chick is 33 yrs old. Pretty sure she has gained a lot of assholes and cheating men?

No, see I fully understand that and I understand that you have to learn from past mistakes. See it's just falling in love is sometimes really easy, but then it's so hard to get out of.. then when you made mention that "people are gonna hurt you in life" that's true to, but see I just don't want to get hurt so the real only way to avoid that is by not letting anyone to get to close to me, but then BOOM I meet this wan and like I said she is so loving and caring I believe that she is not into the hurting game and is a woman just full of love. You know what I mean?
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll