d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Is Our Universe Curved Or Flat?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Dec 20 2019 07:25am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Dec 20 2019 02:10pm)
Philosophy doesn't prove any shit because it is not objective. All these philosophers are just guys with opinions. Maybe the exceptions are Descartes and Aristotle. Whatever, philosophy proves nothing.

These are the opposite of opinions. At least they tried to get as objective as possible. That's basically a huge part of philosophy and as already told. They provided it with pure logic.

This post was edited by Diablo5 on Dec 20 2019 07:25am
Dec 20 2019 07:28am
BTW this is how it looks like

I am sry that u won't understand, but it's not my fault that u didn't educate yourself in this field.

This post was edited by Diablo5 on Dec 20 2019 07:29am
Gold: 2.66
Dec 20 2019 07:32am
Quote (lll420lll @ Dec 20 2019 08:22am)
Shows how much you understand. Philosophy was based on logic not opinion. If you tried to argue or debate a philosopher and you did not even understand basic logic or how to logically debate they would tear you apart. Take a college course on logic then philosophy and you will understand. They discovered through logical discussion there must be atoms way before we could even hope to confirm it. Honestly I took an amazing course on Philosophy and logic blew my mind man. I would say research into it the fact we do not have philosophers now makes no sense. You can discover things with numbers but also words and logic. I thought they were just opinionated assholes once upon a time but I was so off. There was a philosopher who debated the Catholic Church once on how Good and Evil must proceed God and have been around before him intereating rwad because logically it is sound. Take a logic course

Really, you fucking high bro? Oh yeah, people can definitely solve the mysteries of the universe with logical discussion. :rofl:

the problem with your logic is that logic is also made up. Language is a human construct designed to manipulate. I did take logic and philosophy in college. And all are irrelevant. If you can't prove everything, then you pretty much have proven nothing. All theory and speculation, is completely irrelevant. I was once ignorant about this kinda stuff too. I'm glad im over it.

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on Dec 20 2019 07:32am
Dec 20 2019 07:36am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Dec 20 2019 02:32pm)
Really, you fucking high bro? Oh yeah, people can definitely solve the mysteries of the universe with logical discussion. :rofl:

the problem with your logic is that logic is also made up. Language is a human construct designed to manipulate. I did take logic and philosophy in college. And all are irrelevant. If you can't prove everything, then you pretty much have proven nothing. All theory and speculation, is completely irrelevant. I was once ignorant about this kinda stuff too. I'm glad im over it.

U have no clue about philosophy. In my opinion, you might have started to learn it, but have never understood the real use of it and now u act toxic towards philosophy and its participation because of your own failure.

This post was edited by Diablo5 on Dec 20 2019 07:37am
Dec 20 2019 07:38am
Quote (Diablo5 @ Dec 20 2019 08:25am)
These are the opposite of opinions. At least they tried to get as objective as possible. That's basically a huge part of philosophy and as already told. They provided it with pure logic.

LOL!!!!!!

Oh yeah, they proved nothing. Thank the universe for people like Nikola Tesla for actually proving things and making them work. More people ought to be like him. A true scientist. That's just my opinion.
Dec 20 2019 07:43am
Quote (Diablo5 @ Dec 20 2019 08:36am)
U have no clue about philosophy. In my opinion, you might have started to learn it, but have never understood the real use of it and now u act toxic towards philosophy and its participation because of your own failure.

ohh ad hominem much? well thats just your opinion too. Everyone has an opinion. My only concern are things that can be observed and measured. You know what real scientists do.
Dec 20 2019 07:43am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Dec 20 2019 02:38pm)
LOL!!!!!!

Oh yeah, they proved nothing. Thank the universe for people like Nikola Tesla for actually proving things and making them work. More people ought to be like him. A true scientist. That's just my opinion.

Thales? Phytagoras? Aristotle (Induction)? Platon (deduction)?
Philosophy developed logic. Nowadays, when u build a circuit, you have to learn logic in order to understand for example the half adder. Philosophy provided methods for science and is still the reason for science. Even today Science use the same methods to do science build upon PHILOPHERS example Karl Popper.
Modern psychology build upon Philosophy. Ever heard of Kohlberg? He used Emmanuel Kant to build his theories in the field of psychology.
Let's make this short. You sir, have no clue. Obama out.

This post was edited by Diablo5 on Dec 20 2019 07:47am
Dec 20 2019 07:48am
Quote (Diablo5 @ Dec 20 2019 08:43am)
Thales? Phyragoras? Aristotle (Induction)? Platon (deduction)?
Philosophy developed logic. Nowadays, when u build a circuit, you have to learn logic in order to understand a half adder for example. Philosophy provided methods for science and are the reason for science. Even today Science use the same methods to do science build upon PHILOPHERS example Karl Popper.
Modern psychology build upon Philosophy. Ever heard of Kohlberg? He used Emmanuel Kant to build his theories in the field of psychology.
Let's make this short. You sir, have no clue. Obama out.

Wrong. Man invented logic. Man invented language. Your trolling is good but it's not good enough. You are not as good as you think you are. But most people with profound arrogance think like that. It is their greatest strength and their greatest weakness. You like my ad hominem? I hope it doesn't bother you.
Dec 20 2019 07:52am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Dec 20 2019 02:48pm)
Wrong. Man invented logic. Man invented language. Your trolling is good but it's not good enough. You are not as good as you think you are. But most people with profound arrogance think like that. It is their greatest strength and their greatest weakness. You like my ad hominem? I hope it doesn't bother you.

Exactly, only because it's invented by man, it doesn't mean that it's not True or useful. Logic is a tool to filter false statements from true statements in order to falsify. Math is also a man made language, it has the same rules like logic : (association, commutation, etc).
Math and Logic are in consequence good tools. I am sry that u never were able to learn nor to use them, sir

This post was edited by Diablo5 on Dec 20 2019 07:54am
Dec 20 2019 08:02am
Quote (Diablo5 @ Dec 20 2019 08:52am)
Exactly, only because it's invented by man, it doesn't mean that it's not True or useful. Logic is a tool to filter false statements from true statements in order to falsify. Math is also a man made language, it has the same rules like logic : (association, commutation, etc).
Math and Logic are in consequence good tools. I am sry that u never were able to learn nor to use them, sir

Philosophy is the study of what things ought to be. It appears you never learned that. Maybe you had bad teachers. Or maybe you didn't listen and was a bad student. But I am not responsible for your ignorance. I don't feel sorry for you because that is your problem. Blind belief in things like mathematics, theories, and philosophy is insanity. At that point, you're pretty much preaching religion.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll