d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Ark Section > Merge Consoles & Pc
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,595.92
Dec 19 2019 10:36am
Hello,

I've been looking for this last night, and ended up by posting in 'General Help' section :
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82272401&f=34

There is no section for PC players, might be a good option to merge consoles & PC section and then add sub-section for each support,

I'm playing on official servers since ~4 years and I guess people would really be happy trading resources, genetics, blueprint's or artifacts through the forum,

Although, that would create new communities and therefor bring more people on the forum or the game at the same time.

That are just my personals thought, Ark is great game <3 and maybe deserves a section ?

Thank you for reading me, sorry for my non-perfect English, :hug:

Salt

Gold: 18,352.00
Dec 24 2019 01:29am
Honestly I felt the game wasn't popular at all, but after looking at steam stats its #11.
Its not far behind POE in terms of numbers and more popular then most "other games".
I'd be ok with a section in the other games section at first and see where it goes.
Gold: 105,555.55
Dec 25 2019 01:23pm
ARK is a super buggy gigantic time dump (buggy being negative, the latter being positive to some degree), so definitely yes :D lots of activity around it from what I gathered
Gold: 2,595.92
Jan 8 2020 04:42pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ 24 Dec 2019 08:29)
Honestly I felt the game wasn't popular at all, but after looking at steam stats its #11.
Its not far behind POE in terms of numbers and more popular then most "other games".
I'd be ok with a section in the other games section at first and see where it goes.

Quote (Dante @ 25 Dec 2019 20:23)
ARK is a super buggy gigantic time dump (buggy being negative, the latter being positive to some degree), so definitely yes :D lots of activity around it from what I gathered

Thank you both,

Right, #11 and now #13 on steam for PC players, if we add xBox + PS4 players that would double the number for sure,

The game is hard to take in hand as well, require some PC knowledge to setup your own dedicated server or get hosted somewhere else,

It is always hard to find 'balanced' servers in all point (dino's level, player's rates, harvest rates, stack mods, etc..),

Or even when you want to create your own, issue is pretty much the same, and at some point, people will just give up,

Therefor, it could be nice to share helpful information's regarding this too ^_^
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll