d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Honestly
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.50
Dec 23 2019 11:46pm
Quote (lll420lll @ 19 Dec 2019 17:02)
Yet everyone here still rolls on d2 lmao. Poe looks amazing compared to d2 and that is enough for me plus POE 2 WAS ANNOUNCED!!

Are hope you mean more modern engine. Otherwise POE looks horrid compared to D2.
Gold: 3.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 24 2019 02:44pm
I know its completely imbalanced and kinda stupid but pvp in poe is fun lol

go to sarn arena (basically blood moor) and kill some people haha it gets wild
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Dec 26 2019 03:16am
Quote (caswallen @ Dec 15 2019 07:18am)
^this

the entire Diablo 4 team should log in at least 100 hours into Diablo 2... and also play with the rest of us diablo fans on battle.net for 50hours

but now that I think of it... alot of the team probably already does that

Yeah and you chainlock them in PvP, and monkey bans your acc cos his 100h gameplay knows no better than charging around the moor spamming hammers
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Dec 26 2019 09:30am
I've logged a couple years into diablo 2 in my life time not going to lie. I mean years, not hours or weeks months.

It wasn't just a game, it was a "way of life". You could be 10 years old or 40 years old and the first thing you wanted to do when you had "free time or not" was play some diablo 2.

Diablo 2 is a journey for an everyday gamer like no other. Somehow something so repetitive yet different every time you started a new character had that great value of fun and worth over and over again. You could walk outside of town and either own or die, make a trade or get scammed, play pvp games or hunt dclone on your own accord. All sorts of stuff. Either way it gave us endless options and endless possibilities that could be transitioned over to the true characters and skill of other gamers local and around the world.

So now that I have said that, my journey of pvp and the continuation of my endless days of diablo 2 began with a cold blizz sorc. The easiest, fastest, and cheapest mfer of the game. I remember I was grinding and trading hard for cold gcs to continue my ownage of pvm. I got to strong and the game got to easy, I had ran into to many people and was ready. I found myself in a duel game.

Couple months later I was recruited into a 4 person pvp clan that also ran a shop. I became the best overall Sorc on the realm because my skill level was finally matched up with gear and I had accumulated countless of hours playing. I slowly became a pvp champ and was well known in my local area for having other people did not. A set of skills to out perform others so well I became financial stable in my youth and later in part of my adult life. I mean I was young ya know? Friends and I from school would play and then one day I was to busy building a "brand" of sorts and I brought 3 lunches to school instead of 1. Honestly I think back at it now and I was pretty lucky, but it all comes back to what this topics post began with.

Pvp. After I had broken the game with my sorc over and over again, I broke the games pvp sector. Since I ran into some folks who also broke the pvp sector, we cashed in on everyone else trying to match up to our game, but we also supplied a large demand for fun. Imo, Pvp is essential to the game, if not for the player vs player action, but the cause and effect from the demand needed to supply fun to those who work for it from the pvp, pvm sector, and other sectors.

Blizz devs should really be on this forum posting if they want to get it right. That's my 2 cents there.

Long live Player vs Player fun and all the things that come along with it

Gold: 0.96
Dec 26 2019 11:29am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (treezin @ Dec 26 2019 10:30am)
I've logged a couple years into diablo 2 in my life time not going to lie. I mean years, not hours or weeks months.

It wasn't just a game, it was a "way of life". You could be 10 years old or 40 years old and the first thing you wanted to do when you had "free time or not" was play some diablo 2.

Diablo 2 is a journey for an everyday gamer like no other. Somehow something so repetitive yet different every time you started a new character had that great value of fun and worth over and over again. You could walk outside of town and either own or die, make a trade or get scammed, play pvp games or hunt dclone on your own accord. All sorts of stuff. Either way it gave us endless options and endless possibilities that could be transitioned over to the true characters and skill of other gamers local and around the world.

So now that I have said that, my journey of pvp and the continuation of my endless days of diablo 2 began with a cold blizz sorc. The easiest, fastest, and cheapest mfer of the game. I remember I was grinding and trading hard for cold gcs to continue my ownage of pvm. I got to strong and the game got to easy, I had ran into to many people and was ready. I found myself in a duel game.

Couple months later I was recruited into a 4 person pvp clan that also ran a shop. I became the best overall Sorc on the realm because my skill level was finally matched up with gear and I had accumulated countless of hours playing. I slowly became a pvp champ and was well known in my local area for having other people did not. A set of skills to out perform others so well I became financial stable in my youth and later in part of my adult life. I mean I was young ya know? Friends and I from school would play and then one day I was to busy building a "brand" of sorts and I brought 3 lunches to school instead of 1. Honestly I think back at it now and I was pretty lucky, but it all comes back to what this topics post began with.

Pvp. After I had broken the game with my sorc over and over again, I broke the games pvp sector. Since I ran into some folks who also broke the pvp sector, we cashed in on everyone else trying to match up to our game, but we also supplied a large demand for fun. Imo, Pvp is essential to the game, if not for the player vs player action, but the cause and effect from the demand needed to supply fun to those who work for it from the pvp, pvm sector, and other sectors.

Blizz devs should really be on this forum postingif they want to get it right. That's my 2 cents there.
Long live Player vs Player fun and all the things that come along with it

Kys
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Dec 26 2019 01:39pm
This is a diablo 4 discussion forum, lets play nice here.

This post was edited by treezin on Dec 26 2019 02:05pm
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll