d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Fg To Help Fix My Stutters > Tried A Lot
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,211.18
Dec 14 2019 01:19am
1,000fg to fix my stutters, more if it takes longer and you're a big help.

System:
i7 8700k
Z370-a prime
16gb gskill 3000mhz ram
500gb 960 evo
corsair tx750m - >evga 600B - > corsair hx1200 (overkill I know but I got a good deal)
gigabyte 1070ti gaming OC - > sapphire 5700xt nitro+ probably gunna return the 5700xt but its not the problem since the 1070ti was giving the same trouble
asus vg248qe - > viewsoninc xg2402

as you can see I've tried a lot of different hardware, the only two things I haven't tried are a new mobo and cpu and the cpu I've never had any throttling that I can tell- I've had a hunch it's the mobo but to be honest I really don't want to take it out and rma it unless I'm certain its the problem.

was thinking maybe I installed windows wrong somehow?? or maybe my usb is corrupted or something

I just really don't know where to look anymore and it gives me a headache, I need a pro lmao

lots of critical/errors in the event viewer but I don't know which ones matter or not.

but the main ones I see are

kernelpower id 41
driverframeworks-usermode 10110 and 10111
Gold: 0.00
Dec 14 2019 05:03am
what kinda stutters? in games? do u fps drops or is it like lag spikes?
Dec 14 2019 02:34pm
Quote (Haj @ Dec 14 2019 06:03am)
what kinda stutters? in games? do u fps drops or is it like lag spikes?

I do notice random fps drops in games but the biggest stutters are when I'm in a lobby with other people (pubg/fortnite) or when I see the other team in csgo then the stutters are frequent, i have pretty good internet though (1000d/100u)

This post was edited by Clumps on Dec 14 2019 02:34pm
Dec 14 2019 04:16pm
Quote (Clumps @ Dec 14 2019 10:34pm)
I do notice random fps drops in games but the biggest stutters are when I'm in a lobby with other people (pubg/fortnite) or when I see the other team in csgo then the stutters are frequent, i have pretty good internet though (1000d/100u)

ok after reading this im pretty sure the problem is network related, u probably dont have fps drops or anything wrong with ur pc..

even with good internet and ping u can run into problems based on ur location, the server location and the location of other players,
some games will match up players from across the world which can cause desync and even huge lag spikes that will feel like fps drops.

i dont play pubg much anymore, but the last couple of times i played i did notice lag spikes sometimes when approaching other players,
this is because players from all over the world gets dumped into the eu servers now, which will cause problems..

try open pubg and enable the network thing, next time u get a lag look at ur ping and packet loss and tell me what u seee

This post was edited by Haj on Dec 14 2019 04:17pm
Gold: 18,352.00
Dec 14 2019 04:54pm
Quote (Haj @ Dec 14 2019 05:16pm)
ok after reading this im pretty sure the problem is network related, u probably dont have fps drops or anything wrong with ur pc..

even with good internet and ping u can run into problems based on ur location, the server location and the location of other players,
some games will match up players from across the world which can cause desync and even huge lag spikes that will feel like fps drops.

i dont play pubg much anymore, but the last couple of times i played i did notice lag spikes sometimes when approaching other players,
this is because players from all over the world gets dumped into the eu servers now, which will cause problems..

try open pubg and enable the network thing, next time u get a lag look at ur ping and packet loss and tell me what u seee

only if the host of your team is from eu does it pair you on eu servers.
There should be no stutter on pubg really or at least I haven't seen it.
I do get lag spikes but everyone gets them at the same time.
Dec 14 2019 05:35pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Dec 15 2019 12:54am)
only if the host of your team is from eu does it pair you on eu servers.
There should be no stutter on pubg really or at least I haven't seen it.
I do get lag spikes but everyone gets them at the same time.

sure if ur teammate is from another region... but im talking about random queue, last time i played random squad my teammate was from south africa which is far from where i live..

since the game is less populated now some people cant get games in their own region so they get dumped into eu servers..

if people cant get a game, they will complain and the game will slowly die, pubg dont want that so ofc servers is gonna merch at some point or game modes removed... remember its a 100 player lobby u need to fill
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 14 2019 05:36pm
only 1x 16gb stick of RAM? try monitoring RAM usage during gameplay if so

also, do you not have a secondary storage drive? is your 500gb nearly full if you don't?
Dec 14 2019 05:54pm
16gb is more then enough and more storage wont fix this^^ i dont think there is anything wrong with his pc

OP report back on ping/packet loss when the lag happens, then we will know if its on ur end or the server/network
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 14 2019 06:12pm
Quote (Haj @ Dec 14 2019 06:54pm)
16gb is more then enough and more storage wont fix this^^ i dont think there is anything wrong with his pc

OP report back on ping/packet loss when the lag happens, then we will know if its on ur end or the server/network

that depends if RAM is leaking or anything else is being used. we don't really have much information yet.
storage i also see rather unlikely. but if it's full, it's full.

google brings up OS/driver/hardware issue possibilities involved with OP's errors.
Dec 14 2019 06:26pm
ok so I'm pretty sure by trying to fix one problem I may have added another

my 5700xt is either broken or the drivers are super wonky or Idk because just moving my mouse after I was idle and pc was sleeping made my computer not recognize my graphics for a couple seconds and go completely black then everything went back to normal but I had like four radeon softwares open then three of then quickly closed

could this be a pci-e slot problem? when I removed my old 1070ti I noticed some dust build up and by dust I mean a good layer of thick dust that could not be sprayed off with compressed air and it was even covering the cmos battery, I cleaned it as best as I could with air and isopropyl/coffee filters but maybe some was still inside?

also no it's dual channel memory

and while typing this with nothing open but this site my fans randomly ramped up to 1500+ rmp even though no RPM mode is enabled and my gpu isn't doing anything. :S

think it's time to return this wonky card, still not sure why I would be having stutters with my old card though. very frustrating

Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll