d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Looking For A Osrs Clan
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 110,000.00
Dec 13 2019 01:18pm
Alright, for a little introduction... I started playing runescape about 18 years ago. Over the years, I've been on and off, I've recently came back with the release of OldSchool (although I haven't picked it up immediately, must've been a year or so after re-release). It's however the first time I get so far in the game, stats-wise, I haven't got any 99's yet compared to my old RS3 account, but my combat stats are higher than I've ever gotten them before, and this is the reason I'm writing here today. I'm looking for a d2jsp-based clan to show me the ropes to high-end PVE content, chill with in chat and everything a clan is supposed to be doing. I've joined other clans before from the official Runescape forums, but I've never felt any connection to these people and always ended up quitting. I'm hoping being around other d2jsp members will change that, as I've been using jsp for a very long time.

Combat stats are as follow : 90 atk&str&def / 94range&mage / 75 pray

I'm a fairly laid back guy, I have a full-time job but I try to be around as much as possible. I play other games too, either way, if I end up joining your clan we'll have plenty of time to chit chat. Let me know people.
Gold: 110,000.00
Dec 14 2019 04:45pm
Lots of views for some reason, but no talk :o Are there any good JSP based clan, even though it's not high-end PVE?
Gold: 453.00
Dec 22 2019 11:23am
Quote (Pook1212123 @ Dec 13 2019 02:18pm)
Alright, for a little introduction... I started playing runescape about 18 years ago. Over the years, I've been on and off, I've recently came back with the release of OldSchool (although I haven't picked it up immediately, must've been a year or so after re-release). It's however the first time I get so far in the game, stats-wise, I haven't got any 99's yet compared to my old RS3 account, but my combat stats are higher than I've ever gotten them before, and this is the reason I'm writing here today. I'm looking for a d2jsp-based clan to show me the ropes to high-end PVE content, chill with in chat and everything a clan is supposed to be doing. I've joined other clans before from the official Runescape forums, but I've never felt any connection to these people and always ended up quitting. I'm hoping being around other d2jsp members will change that, as I've been using jsp for a very long time.

Combat stats are as follow : 90 atk&str&def / 94range&mage / 75 pray

I'm a fairly laid back guy, I have a full-time job but I try to be around as much as possible. I play other games too, either way, if I end up joining your clan we'll have plenty of time to chit chat. Let me know people.

Actually your stats aren't bad, close to raid ready.

DM me for some info on a potential Clan.
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll