d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > More Lucrative To Go Zero Mf For Runeword Bases? > Any Good Low Mf Builds?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,700.50
Dec 11 2019 11:31pm
First ladder back in a decade, after browsing enough jsp, I realized, there's a lot more demand for runeword bases, than actual uniques and sets, especially later in the ladder. In the beginning, maybe tal armor will be 500. 2 weeks in, it'll probably be worthless. With that said, my understanding is with increase of MF, is a direct decrease in amount of whites dropped. Along with the fact that MF doesn't affect rune drops either, doesn't going low MF actually make more fg than high MF?

If so, what's a good low MF sorc build? I'm at 235 MF and seems like I'm dropping too many magic items in cows.
Gold: 6,228.00
Dec 11 2019 11:49pm
There are still some desirable high-end uniques to be found in level 85 areas (fathom, d web, griffons). With ~200mf you should be finding a nice mix of uniques and socketed runeword bases.

If you are specifically going for runeword bases you want to be farming high density areas - that means cows and chaos. The best classes to farm these areas (with 0 mf) would be a javazon, a necro with maxed CE, or hammerdin.

A low gear sorc (early ladder) is not great at these areas but you could probably manage it.
Gold: 6.69
Dec 12 2019 12:23am
Yes because because MF does not affect rune drops or socket rw base drops.
So go for killing power if its just for those
Gold: 1,110.00
Dec 13 2019 11:39am
kicksin stormlash ber
stormshield 15@ / 15 ias
eni/forti
dual leech nice adds ring.
raven
Guilaume 15@ / 15 ias
upped gores
20ias/10cb/adds gloves
6 trap sks
some 5@ scs
Torch
annie
atma
cta spirit

infi merc

that build kick ass literally. 5 x death sentri, static, infi and amp and massive crushing blow. awsome for highbdensity areas.

the harmony of that build is epic. infi boost static and corpse explotion, amp boost corpse explotion cb and direct kick dmg. corpse explotion on high death sentri level after static has been trigered several time via Lightning fast kick with amp and infi reks the screen.

u can also build it with 0% mf if forti. 100ish if eni. if want more mf there is a spot in rings and gloves and gheeds.

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 13 2019 11:40am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll