d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War Rune Experts? > Take My .json File! Fix My Runes Nxt Frr
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Dec 8 2019 02:38pm
having just finished frr and messed around with all my runes which somehow had the opposite effect and slowed my teams down. I guess what i'm looking for is there anyone out there play this regularly and willing to snag my .json file and redo my runes optimally with some input?

I'll give you some account info.
i'm sitting on 35+ 6*'s
I can reliably do gb10 in 40 seconds, db10 and nb10 in 1min.
I'm currently ranked around fighter 2/3
Can reliably toa/toah to 70 (been too lazy to push past that as it takes so long)
300 runes not on monsters, 450ish total. and nearly all runes are 6*, 12+ and purple or above.
cannot RB5 although i do have the BJRB5 team ready if i ever get runes worthy of it.
haven't fused homu as i can't do rifts at S or above reliably either.

If anyone is interested in helping me out feel free to PM me, this obviously wont be needed till next month just before FRR as i plan to still grind runes between now and then. I understand this will take time and i am willing to offer some FG to someone who really knows what they're doing just let me know what you think is reasonable.

Cheers!
Gold: 500.00
Dec 13 2019 10:54am
no takers? :(
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll