d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Trayvon Hoax
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 5 2019 04:33am
http://www.larryklayman.com/pdf/191203-ZimmermanvFultonEtal.pdf
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-zimmerman-suing-trayvon-martin-family-attorney-100-million-2019-12-04/
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/04/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-100-million-fraud-diamond-rachel/

Yesterday George Zimmerman announced that he would be suing the Trayvon Martin family for $100,000,000 on the basis of conspiracy to violate civil rights, defamation and malicious prosecution.
The complaint filed by Larry Klayman stems from research done by author Joel Gilbert for his 9/11/2019 book and documentary "The Trayvon Hoax"
The central allegation is that Trayvon's family and the prosecution conspired to present a false witness and suppress exculpatory evidence- swapping in an impostor half-sister of Trayvon's actual girlfriend to falsely claim to be his girlfriend, give false testimony against Zimmerman and then falsely claim Trayvon's cell phone was irrecoverably broken to prevent the defense from learning of the swap. Gilbert claims that from open-records requests on cell phone records and examining Martin's social media accounts, he found an abundance of evidence that establishes that Trayvon's girlfriend was actually the skinny and vivacious 16 year old Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was replaced by the mentally handicapped, half a foot taller and obese 18 year old Rachel Jeantel. A swap which could not possibly have been mistaken by any family members.

That changed March 19, 2012, when Crump recorded an audio interview in which Martin’s 16-year old girlfriend, “Diamond,” provided a contradictory tale based on her being on the phone with him at the time of the incident. The tape precipitated the arrest of Zimmerman on April 11, 2012.

Phone records show Eugene and Martin spent hours on the phone with each other on a daily basis and exchanged loving and sexual texts, the lawsuit says.

After the shooting, Martin’s girlfriend came to the home of Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, and provided a short letter memorializing her knowledge as the person on the phone at the time of his death. The letter was signed Diamond Eugene. Fulton did not tell prosecutors or the defense about the letter for nearly a year.

The lawsuit says Crump pressured Eugene to provide the audio statement that supported a narrative of racism, but that she refused to do the same in court.

Prosecutors initially had no contact with Eugene except through Fulton, but on April 2, 2012, they insisted on meeting her, so Fulton led them to her residence, it says. They knocked on the door and were referred to a different house, where Jeantel answered and claimed to be Diamond Eugene.

“Defendant Eugene could in no way be mistaken for Defendant Jeantel, who was 2 years older, 5 inches taller, and about 120 pounds heavier than Defendant Eugene. Defendant Fulton was alarmed and immediately called Defendant Eugene, who tweeted at about that same time at 6:27 PM ‘Trayvon Martin Mom just called me’ and at 6:32 PM ‘She thought I was Trayvon Girlfriend, Asking Me Hella Questions,'” the lawsuit said, citing phone records and social media records.

Nevertheless, Fulton went back inside and sat next to Jeantel as she was interviewed, without telling prosecutors “what she knew, that Defendant Jeantel was not Defendant Eugene, that Defendant Jeantel was not Trayvon’s girlfriend, that Defendant Jeantel was not the girl she had met with in her home on March 19, had spoken with 7 times, had texted with some 30 times, had driven back to her home at 2648 Flamingo Drive on March 19,” it continued.

Jeantel was an 18-year-old ninth grader who read at a fourth-grade level, it says.

Martin’s parents both lied repeatedly to cover up the swap, the lawsuit says.

Prosecutor Bernie “de la Rionda ignored the repeated false statements by Defendant Jeantel that he both knew and should have known to be false, including those which contradicted Defendant Eugene’s phone records he had already obtained, and including Defendant Jeantel’s statement that she was 18, even though Defendant de la Rionda knew from Defendant Crump’s public statements that Defendant Eugene was 16,” it said, adding:

Almost every time Defendant Jeantel made a statement he knew to be false, Defendant de la Rionda asked the question again and again in different ways until Defendant Jeantel’s answer fit his narrative. By the end of the interview, Defendant Jeantel was emotionally exhausted and feeling guilty from her lying and told Defendant de la Rionda six times, almost shouting “I feel guilty” and “real guilty”. When asked why she felt “real guilty”, Defendant Jeantel then stated twice, shouting the second time “I ain’t know about it!””

To explain the name on the letter and the changing age of the girlfriend, Jeantel testified that she initially gave a “fake name” and “fake age” and lied about why she wasn’t at Martin’s funeral.

The difference in the voices is stark between the initial call Crump released and the testimony provided by Jeantel, who spoke in a deep, slow mumble.

She had been a star witness at the trial to try to establish Zimmerman's guilt;

Jeantel testified that she was on the phone with Martin during the incident and that they were on the phone together while Martin was at the 7-Eleven. The call was disconnected and Martin later called her back. Jeantel testified that during the second call, Martin said a man was watching him, but that she did not think it was a "big idea." Jeantel asked Martin how the man looked and he told her that he was "a creepy-ass cracker." Jeantel warned Martin to walk away because "it might be a rapist." Martin, she said, told her that the "nigga is still following me"[156] so he was going to try to "lose him" and get back to the home where he was staying. As Jeantel remained on the phone with Martin, he said, "the nigga is behind me." The man who was allegedly following him reappeared and Martin said, "Why are you following me for," and then Jeantel heard a hard breathed man come and say "What are you doing around here?" Jeantel testified that she said "Trayvon, Trayvon" and she "started to hear a little bit of Trayvon saying, get off, get off." Jeantel then said she heard Martin's phone headset fall and Martin say "get off." The phone went dead and Jeantel says she didn't speak to Martin again. Jeantel also testified that she believes the screams heard on the 911 call were Martin's, because "Trayvon has kind of a baby voice."

They also allege that the suppressed cell phone had texts that would have proved material to establishing Trayvon's history of violence;

Zimmerman’s lawyer filed the lawsuit in state court in Florida and it also targets the state of Florida and its prosecutors, who allegedly initially falsely told the defense that Martin’s cellphone was too damaged to extract its data, when it actually contained evidence damaging to their case. That includes not only evidence of the witness swap, but also texts showing Martin previously discussing gun sales and bragging of beating up a “snitch” and saying, “He aint bleed nuff 4 me, only his nosez.” Prosecutors also ran out the clock by repeatedly ignoring the defense’s entitlement to exculpatory evidence, the suit says.

For those of us who stopped paying attention to Zimmerman and Klayman back in 2013, this is a pretty, uh, interesting twist. I don't think almost anyone noticed the claims back in september over a false witness, but this lawsuit is certainly trending.
At the same time, it could all be a bunch of hooey

This post was edited by Goomshill on Dec 5 2019 04:35am
Gold: 285.00
Dec 5 2019 06:24am
Interesting a guy who didn't even get arrested for murder when he had a smoking gun and an unarmed body is acting like he was treated unfairly. What a loon.

Even if Trayvon was no angel that doesn't give GZ the right to stalk him as prey. GZ is an individual with a history of violence that was downplayed and that night before the conflict with Trayvon he was immediately leaving a domestic dispute with a woman claimed that GZ was abusive toward her. He has been in physical conflicts since that people who aren't violent or antisocial would not have gotten into.

It doesn't surprise me that right wingers are leaning into conspiracy theories regarding race wars again.

Hard to believe a grown man picked a fight with a 130 lb kid and got his ass whipped so bad he had to pull out a gun. He should have had his man card taken. If he didn't shoot Trayvon he would just be a common child abuser but since he shot him he it has become an NRA bellwether case.

I can't wait until I get news that karma has come around for this man. I can't believe he is revictimizing this family, particular TM's mother. Of course the alt right here supports him, they have revealed many times they fantasize about murdering their neighbors. No wonder a stupid show like The Purge is so big.

This post was edited by Skinned on Dec 5 2019 06:27am
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 5 2019 06:27am
George Zimmerman, horrible human being, is defended by a sulphurous conservative lawyer, Larry Klayman, known for his conspiracy positions and his radical opposition to former Democratic President Barack Obama, whom he suggested the expulsion of the United States. The lawsuit launched by George Zimmerman "defies the understanding", responded Ben Crump, the lawyer of the family of Trayvon Martin. Crump accused the vigil of "persecuting people whose lives have been destroyed by his own evil deeds".

Dec 5 2019 06:32am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Dec 5 2019 07:27am)
George Zimmerman, horrible human being, is defended by a sulphurous conservative lawyer, Larry Klayman, known for hisconspiracy positions and his radical opposition to former Democratic President BarackObama, whom he suggested the expulsion of the United States. The lawsuit launched by George Zimmerman "defies the understanding", responded Ben Crump, the lawyer of the family of Trayvon Martin. Crump accused the vigil of "persecuting people whose lives have been destroyed by his own evil deeds".

https://pics.me.me/george-zimmerman-thereal-george-this-is-what-i-look-like-1762708.png

Yeah, it's the birther lawyer. Glot level discourse.

They cite these liars and wonder why we scoff at these things.

These are the people who played long with the Acorn videos. They are intellectually dishonest as a tactic.

Might as well get that Allrend attorney to help.

This post was edited by Skinned on Dec 5 2019 06:35am
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 5 2019 06:35am
Quote (Skinned @ 5 Dec 2019 13:32)
Yeah, it's the birther lawyer. Glot level discourse.

totally guilty or totally innocent this guy acted like someone who's clearly begging for a public impalement.
Dec 5 2019 06:37am
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 5 2019 06:24am)
Interesting a guy who didn't even get arrested for murder when he had a smoking gun and an unarmed body is acting like he was treated unfairly. What a loon.

Even if Trayvon was no angel that doesn't give GZ the right to stalk him as prey. GZ is an individual with a history of violence that was downplayed and that night before the conflict with Trayvon he was immediately leaving a domestic dispute with a woman claimed that GZ was abusive toward her. He has been in physical conflicts since that people who aren't violent or antisocial would not have gotten into.

It doesn't surprise me that right wingers are leaning into conspiracy theories regarding race wars again.

Hard to believe a grown man picked a fight with a 130 lb kid and got his ass whipped so bad he had to pull out a gun. He should have had his man card taken. If he didn't shoot Trayvon he would just be a common child abuser but since he shot him he it has become an NRA bellwether case.

I can't wait until I get news that karma has come around for this man. I can't believe he is revictimizing this family, particular TM's mother. Of course the alt right here supports him, they have revealed many times they fantasize about murdering their neighbors. No wonder a stupid show like The Purge is so big.

Are you going to just ignore the evidence, or do you not even care if its true or not?
They've got the phone records, social media and text messages that pretty undeniably establish that the girlfriend who testified at trial was an impostor and the family organized the false testimony.
And that 160 lb, 6'2" 'kid' was bragging about beating up 'a snitch'; “He aint bleed nuff 4 me, only his nosez.”. More exculpatory evidence that was suppressed at trial by the prosecutors

but hey, when the media whitened his skin and maliciously edited the audio, when the prosecutors and family suborned perjury and used an impostor witness, when a 160 lb 6'2" teen steeped in drug and gun hip hop culture was transformed into Emmett Till, Zimmerman was acting like a loon to say he was treated unfairly
Gold: 107.77
Dec 5 2019 06:38am
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 5 2019 05:33am)
http://www.larryklayman.com/pdf/191203-ZimmermanvFultonEtal.pdf
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-zimmerman-suing-trayvon-martin-family-attorney-100-million-2019-12-04/
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/04/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-100-million-fraud-diamond-rachel/

Yesterday George Zimmerman announced that he would be suing the Trayvon Martin family for $100,000,000 on the basis of conspiracy to violate civil rights, defamation and malicious prosecution.
The complaint filed by Larry Klayman stems from research done by author Joel Gilbert for his 9/11/2019 book and documentary "The Trayvon Hoax"
The central allegation is that Trayvon's family and the prosecution conspired to present a false witness and suppress exculpatory evidence- swapping in an impostor half-sister of Trayvon's actual girlfriend to falsely claim to be his girlfriend, give false testimony against Zimmerman and then falsely claim Trayvon's cell phone was irrecoverably broken to prevent the defense from learning of the swap. Gilbert claims that from open-records requests on cell phone records and examining Martin's social media accounts, he found an abundance of evidence that establishes that Trayvon's girlfriend was actually the skinny and vivacious 16 year old Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was replaced by the mentally handicapped, half a foot taller and obese 18 year old Rachel Jeantel. A swap which could not possibly have been mistaken by any family members.

She had been a star witness at the trial to try to establish Zimmerman's guilt;

They also allege that the suppressed cell phone had texts that would have proved material to establishing Trayvon's history of violence;

For those of us who stopped paying attention to Zimmerman and Klayman back in 2013, this is a pretty, uh, interesting twist. I don't think almost anyone noticed the claims back in september over a false witness, but this lawsuit is certainly trending.
At the same time, it could all be a bunch of hooey

So tldr, Trayvon doesn't like tall fat girls and his parents made him look like he did :(
Dec 5 2019 06:48am
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 5 2019 07:37am)
Are you going to just ignore the evidence, or do you not even care if its true or not?
They've got the phone records, social media and text messages that pretty undeniably establish that the girlfriend who testified at trial was an impostor and the family organized the false testimony.
And that 160 lb, 6'2" 'kid' was bragging about beating up 'a snitch'; “He aint bleed nuff 4 me, only his nosez.”. More exculpatory evidence that was suppressed at trial by the prosecutors

but hey, when the media whitened his skin and maliciously edited the audio, when the prosecutors and family suborned perjury and used an impostor witness, when a 160 lb 6'2" teen steeped in drug and gun hip hop culture was transformed into Emmett Till, Zimmerman was acting like a loon to say he was treated unfairly

He was 5' 11", he only appears to be 6'4" to some people, but in earth measures he was much smaller. The reason he appears 6'4" to some people is because well...

I am supposed to believe that the state that didn't arrest him for murder launched a conspiracy to establish his guilt?

Or

Am I supposed to believe that TM's mother and family have enough political power they can control the legal system and coordinate a conspiracy against this man?

Otherwise what is the point of all this?

I love how you people are still carrying out character assassinations beyond the grave because there is still a total lack of evidence that TM was doing anything wrong that night.

He got away with murder and he's cocky. He's basically OJ Simpson right now. Where did OJ end up due to his predatory and violent ways?

When you have kids you might understand why you wouldn't want someone like GZ in your community. You act like a teenage boy fighting someone and bragging about it is not realistic. I'll have to inform you that men used to be expected to be physically tough and kids used to actually fight with each other and play rough. Now that they're on tablets they just repress it and be anxious and depressed all the time like so many millenials are. The point is if one kid shoves another one in a school they now have a history of violence and schools will even call the police. Pussification and litigation. Decadence.

This man doesn't deserve another handout.

This post was edited by Skinned on Dec 5 2019 06:50am
Dec 5 2019 06:52am
Quote (MSX98 @ Dec 5 2019 06:38am)
So tldr, Trayvon doesn't like tall fat girls and his parents made him look like he did :(

it was an easy mistake, I mean they only had 7 phone calls, a car ride, signed letter and 30 text messages between them after the shooting
anyone could have thought these two were the same person

Gold: 119,903.34
Dec 5 2019 06:54am
That's a lot of words to just say Martin brought skittles to a gunfight.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll