d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Girl Tried To Set Me Up.
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Dec 4 2019 10:45pm
She had one of her friends message me telling me she thought I was cute blah blah blah. My girl unfollowed this girl but forgot to unlike all her pictures so when I looked at her profile and seen it I kinda figured it was a set up.

I told my girl about it immediately and I was like wtf? Tbh I have never cheated on her and we have a beautiful 7 month old baby.

Your thoughts and opinions? Is this a relationship ender or what?
Gold: 9,142.00
Dec 4 2019 11:34pm
When u say told her immediately
Do you mean u told her about the girl messaginh you
Or that you thought it was a setup because your girl never unliked this girls photos
Gold: Locked
Dec 4 2019 11:43pm
Quote (stokley @ Dec 4 2019 10:34pm)
When u say told her immediately
Do you mean u told her about the girl messaginh you
Or that you thought it was a setup because your girl never unliked this girls photos

Well, I told her about this girl messaging me and then as I looked it kinda looked like a set up. My Instagram profile Is private and she said she came across my profile and thought I was cute. She couldn’t even see my pictures lol
Gold: 9,142.00
Dec 5 2019 12:01am
Quote (PurpleOutTheJar @ Dec 5 2019 12:43am)
Well, I told her about this girl messaging me and then as I looked it kinda looked like a set up. My Instagram profile Is private and she said she came across my profile and thought I was cute. She couldn’t even see my pictures lol

I mean you never cheated so why worry
And tbh imo this isnt a deal breaker
Yall have a kid together and ur gonna chalk the relationship with her cuz she wanted to see if you would cheat on her with her friend

Gold: 455.10
Dec 5 2019 02:23pm
thats weird.

i dont know if itd be an ender for me personally, but itd deff create my own trust issues. i mean you dont suddenly trust me and set some weird shit up like this? idk.

in any event this deff deserves a sit down.
Gold: 6,669.61
Dec 5 2019 02:29pm
That would be a deal breaker for me if it happened during the first couple of months. You guys have a child together and this is something you must overcome through talking it out.
Don't let her play it off as something casual. Communicate that what she did indicates a major lack of trust in you and in order for you to keep moving forward together in a positive way you need to clear up the reasons behind it.

You guys are a team, looking out for your baby and each other to become your absolute best versions of yourself. Being on the same page and trusting each other is paramount to a healthy social environment for your child.
Gold: 2,300.00
Dec 5 2019 02:43pm
This would absolutely be a dealbreaker for me personally and I would break up with her on the spot had you not have a child with her. That's how serious this is, asuming you're correct and she's playing games with you.
Gold: 9.69
Dec 5 2019 03:15pm
Quote (JVL @ 5 Dec 2019 22:43)
This would absolutely be a dealbreaker for me personally and I would break up with her on the spot had you not have a child with her. That's how serious this is, asuming you're correct and she's playing games with you.

People deal with situations like this differently. And they have a baby for God sake. Perhaps there's a bigger agenda on the line.
Breaking up might be a harsh measure. As tuff the consequences of an act like this I don't think one should throw out a chance for years of happiness just like that... maybe she's got her own trust issues. When people live each other they talk shit out. Easiest way is to just leave..
Imo set her straight. Let her know that what she did was thrashy and you feel hurt by the lack of trust. At least that's what I would've done.
Gold: 2.66
Dec 5 2019 05:15pm
I’ve saw on the television that some female setup her bf by paying a hot girl to seduce him. Then the ultimate back fire occurred. The hot setup girl fell in love with the boyfriend and he dumped his gf.

Point is females shouldn’t be playing games. If it was my girl, I definitely talk to her about it.
Gold: 3.82
Dec 11 2019 01:43am
Were there trust issues between you both prior to this happening? But I would say it's the insecurity talking and it's a "test" per se
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll