d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Warframe >
ISO
> Lf 50-100 Plat! New Player Trying To Get Geared!): > Newer Player Needing Help Making Plat):
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 66.50
Nov 28 2019 04:45pm
Hi guys! My names Alex, and I’m fairly new to warframe, still learning the basics and what’s good and what’s not. One thing I realized is that the premium currency, Platinum, is ALMOST nearly impossible to make, especially being a new, low-ranked player.. ): I know this forum isn’t to beg, and that’s not what I’m trying to do.. I’ve been farming/selling prime parts from relics but still only have a total of 7 plat):

So now, I bring you the whole point of me posting this long sob story of a post haha. Like I said, I’m not asking for any physical items or Platinum or anything, I’m just trying to find someone more skilled and more knowledgeable of the game who would possibly be willing to show me a better way of making Plat, rather than grinding Prime parts that sell for 1-4 plat a piece (so not worth the time spent into it unfortunately Dx) and maybe even befriending each other and farm whatever we need to do to get this plat Hahahaha!

Everyone, no matter who you are, started out just like I am right now. Lost and confused and broke and not sure how to progress your character.. Unless you had a friend or mentor the whole way of course, but some of us aren’t so lucky. :pp

For my Warframes, I have a level 30 Excalibur, 30 Frost, 25 Hydroid, 9 Rhino, as well as a 30 Kubrow and a 24 Taxon with a maxed out Artax.. So depending on what planet we go to or what we’re doing, you won’t have to carry me (im reeeeaaalllyyy good at kiting hehe). Oh, almost forgot, unfortunately I am still only MR6):

So if someone, anyone, has some spare time or nothing to do and know how to solve my problem.. Please, shoot me a message (: I won’t check my messages on here as often as I’ll see them on Warframe, but either or, I will FOR SURE respond to you! 👌🏻👌🏻 My in-game name is TresussChristt

I really thank anyone who responds seriously and wants to help a fellow noob pleb out, no matter what it might be! Thanks a billion in advance and I really hope to hear from someone with a kind enough heart who remembers the struggle of their early days, haha. 💕👏🏻🤞🏻🤑👍🏻👍🏻
Gold: 1.00
Nov 28 2019 06:34pm
1. Easiest way to earn plat is to sell what people wants to buy.
I know this answer might not really satisfy you but... Whenever there is new content ppl are overpaying a LOT for single parts.

2. Its not hard at all to earn plat. When i started playing... which was a bit time ago, it was hard, but now? not rly. You go to warframe.market, check what thing is easily sellable and u just farm that particular spot to get this done. To increase the chance u go to :Recruiting channel, find ppl that have same relic as you do, and u farm them all in Radiant Share.
Lets say i launched the site, and searched a bit and i found "Volt Prime Neuroptics". Apparently they sell for like 60 plat. If u check where it drops u see Neo/Axi relics. So you basically progress through game, even on single, get to "Pluto", and select mission "Hieracon" in public. Then u just keep repeating that (leveling your frame as well) until u get desired (lets say) Axi V8.
Then u head to Recruiting and spam "LF [Axi V8 Relic] RadShare". After u find a party, all of you should have same relic upgraded on radiant and u just do it. Like 2-3 tries and you SHOULD get at least 1 part (+ tons of other stuff). Once u got tons of relics, u can simply spam these and u will earn your money eventually.

3. HOWEVER, when i played the game, i didnt have to invest platinum in either of my stuff. I just started farming. You DONT have to buy anything for plat, unless u want to look well.

P.s. Sorry for giving you tips how to make money but imho, u will have more fun and u will be more proud when u get to the point of 20+mastery all on your own ;)
Gold: 1.00
Nov 28 2019 06:37pm
Personally, i love to farm Meso relics, and run them whenever there is survival mission. This allows you to even be brain-afk and watch movie on second screen, while from time to time collecting your loot.
To easy get meso relics, i personally love playing the Jupiter IO mission but only to 10th wave. Then extract and repeat

P.s. feel free to add me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/se7enek/
Didnt play like ages, so wont help u with new stuff like Dry Docks or all these new battles but might help with some others stuff if u need.

This post was edited by Ashcan on Nov 28 2019 06:44pm
Gold: 66.50
Nov 28 2019 07:24pm
Isent ya a DM Ashcan c: Thank you so much for the extensive reply I really appreciate it :))
Go Back To Warframe Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll