d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mass Murderer Interview.
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 356.93
Nov 20 2019 01:22am
I have watched over two hours of this sammy the bull gravano interview and its pretty political, this guy is brilliant.
I do not always agree with his views but everything he says makes sense.

If you are bored enough to sit down and watch a 2 hour interview, this is the best i have ever seen.
Covers crime, politics, immigration, gun laws etc.
He actually supports trump too.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Nov 20 2019 01:25am
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 2 2019 10:15pm
i gave it a watch the other day for shits and giggles.

i obviously can't relate to his lifestyle. though i've always been fond of the idea of easy to understand, hard-set rules that are expected and enforced on the community equally. punishment is clear. somewhere loyalty is of highest value.

"mass murderer" probably isn't a false description, but it's a tad misleading i believe.

his politics were pretty much modern conservative, so i agreed with it for the most part.
i'm not quite sure i'd vote the same way on gun restrictions though. he makes a valid point, but i believe i can make a few as well.

i'm rather pro-trump as well so... it was all enjoyable, i just can't relate to the lifestyle
Dec 2 2019 11:05pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Dec 3 2019 03:15pm)
i gave it a watch the other day for shits and giggles.

i obviously can't relate to his lifestyle. though i've always been fond of the idea of easy to understand, hard-set rules that are expected and enforced on the community equally. punishment is clear. somewhere loyalty is of highest value.

"mass murderer" probably isn't a false description, but it's a tad misleading i believe.

his politics were pretty much modern conservative, so i agreed with it for the most part.
i'm not quite sure i'd vote the same way on gun restrictions though. he makes a valid point, but i believe i can make a few as well.

i'm rather pro-trump as well so... it was all enjoyable, i just can't relate to the lifestyle

I like it because his lifestyle is something different, his knowledge comes from a different perspective to the norm so i really enjoyed watching it.
He was directly involved in 19 murders at the very least involved in the planning although people from the gambino's have stated he was often the guy pulling the trigger.
Dec 2 2019 11:39pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Dec 3 2019 12:05am)
I like it because his lifestyle is something different, his knowledge comes from a different perspective to the norm so i really enjoyed watching it.
He was directly involved in 19 murders at the very least involved in the planning although people from the gambino's have stated he was often the guy pulling the trigger.

it might just be me, but i expected something a bit different when i heard the phrase "mass murderer".
again, not that it's really false.

either way, it was an enjoyable tale to listen to.
i'm also recommending the watch if people have time
Dec 2 2019 11:43pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Dec 3 2019 04:39pm)
it might just be me, but i expected something a bit different when i heard the phrase "mass murderer".
again, not that it's really false.

either way, it was an enjoyable tale to listen to.
i'm also recommending the watch if people have time

I found myself supporting his reasons for giving gotti up too, i mean he was literally rigging trials for this guy and got him off multiple times then when all of his luck runs out he decides to throw sammy under a bus and literally make out he is the head of the family and put him away for 700+ years.
Id rat too, id ask for a cheese platter in the interview room.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Dec 2 2019 11:43pm
Dec 3 2019 10:31am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Dec 3 2019 12:43am)
I found myself supporting his reasons for giving gotti up too, i mean he was literally rigging trials for this guy and got him off multiple times then when all of his luck runs out he decides to throw sammy under a bus and literally make out he is the head of the family and put him away for 700+ years.

tbh, a good chunk of this has already left my head. i watched it just before a really stressful weekend.

the one thing about him "ratting" that stuck out though, was having direct family. he didn't want them looking on and assuming what would appear to be true by trial.

i may have the wrong words picked and am not making a direct quote, but i know they were at least very similar to this:
"if i'm unable to defend myself from accusations, and just sit there and take it. they're gonna think, 'well... maybe he did do it', and i don't want them to think i'm just a low-life."

again, not exact words, but i know the sentiment is still there.
to have your loved ones view you negatively and falsely so... is nearly an impossible request to force on someone.

this whole thing is about "image" of the boss. the request of sammy is destroying his image to his family.
it's hard to condemn any action that was done in favor of family.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 3 2019 08:14pm

Good thing the mafia has no power in the US anymo---- owait..

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Dec 3 2019 08:27pm
Gold: 285.00
Dec 3 2019 08:23pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Dec 3 2019 12:43am)

I remember when he got caught selling ecstasy while in the witness protection program.
Dec 3 2019 08:59pm
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 4 2019 01:23pm)
I remember when he got caught selling ecstasy while in the witness protection program.

He covers that, apparently he was helping some kids out and they gave him up lol.
Dec 8 2019 12:30pm
i've stumbled across a youtube channel and have been watching a lot of the videos over the passed week.
watched this last night and thought it was coincidental enough to add in here.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll