d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Overwatch 2 > Boosting Service > N Fg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,830.76
Nov 19 2019 01:44pm
Heya all. Peak master current diamond scrub bored and looking for a few FG. I can boost your account up to diamond from any rank. All my accounts are in diamond (and all roles from mid to high dia) so duo play is possible only if you have 2 accounts.

Duo play:
2 bronze accounts (both yours) 45fg per 100SR.
2 silver accounts (both yours) 100fg per 100SR.
2 gold accounts (both yours) 160fg per 100SR.
2 plat accounts (both yours) 240fg per 100SR.

Note that if we play duo there is limitations to the boost amounts, for example 2 accounts from bronze to diamond is not doable. There is just no way I can carry that much. (ofc we can duo as high as possible and then you just buy solo play after that or stop there)
Remember you need to own both accounts or have access to the email of the accounts owner. (you need to provide me a security code when I log in)

Solo play:
<500SR accounts to the 500SR+ area 150fg (I cant know how much there is to play also I would assume games are incredibly volatile)
bronze accounts 20fg per 100SR.
silver accounts 45fg per 100SR.
gold accounts 70fg per 100SR.
plat accounts 105fg per 100SR.

Remember you need to own the account or have access to the email of the accounts owner. (you need to provide me a security code when I log in)

I live in EU so EU times for duo, solo doesent matter ofc. NA east is playable but Ill charge 1,5x for duo, not going to try central/west as I know its unplayable (because of ping). Solo will always be played in EU. I can stream for 2x FG multiplier (streaming no available in NA east duos, you are free to stream and/or record).
I can offer coaching as well for 2500FG/h. You need to have VODs that we work on, preferably close games. If you cant provide VODs we can just chat about OW for 2,5kFG/h ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Make sure you upload VODs to youtube or you streamed them in twitch and the videos are in the library. Also done in EU time zone.
(nights during weekends are acceptable as well, but if its super late for me then I have to charge extra plus if we duo the games 4am are really volatile)
Note that if you want your <500SR account to be in diamond Im afraid 1 day wont be enough. AFAIK they nerfed win streaks so it would be around 2-3days depending how much I have time on hands.

Duos are paid per 100SR because we play together you will be online. Solo play can be discussed, but for example if you buy 1700 to 2400 and you sleep or work or w/e you cant pay in parts you pay half in advance and half after. If you are online we can do payments 100SR at time and I can provide screenshots for example.
Go Back To Overwatch 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll