d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Extreme Chills After Not A Good Night Sleep
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 18 2019 05:14am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Nov 16 2019 06:39pm)
Sounds like possible anxiety? When I have periods of greater anxiety, my appetite is poor, I have issues sleeping due to thought racing, and I feel weak/nauseous. Those are in extreme situations.

If your life is going well and you have little worries. One thing is, possibly try waking up earlier? I wake up super early by choice most days and love it.
You will get more tired earlier but you will also have a new slot of time for doing other activities, and I've had zero troubles falling asleep.

(I really enjoy getting up early, going to the gym, and then sitting around sipping some coffee while reading or watching some Youtube).

You mean instead of trying to force my self go back to sleep, getting out of bed instead? or just waking up earlier every morning in general?

I always thought about doing that that, my work is about 10-15 min drive away and gym is pretty much across the road and i have a desk job so the conditions are perfect but i am not a morning person...i feel like i need that 7 hour sleep to function

Quote (FLegend @ Nov 16 2019 10:58pm)
See if you can control it by exercising more and eating healthier. In theory if you're body is actually tired from a good days workout you will feel better and sleep smoother.

/e long time no see buddy, hope life is treating you well!

sup dude long time no see! yup its pretty good, hope you are well too

I exercise 4-5 times per week after work for 1 hour or more and eat pretty healthy so all good there

Quote (Serria @ Nov 17 2019 06:54am)
Yes, it does sound like anxiety. Look into meditation once you understand the concept it can help you tremendously.

PM me if you want to know more. I have been through exactly what you explain and still do at times.

Thanks ill drop you pm :)

This post was edited by -=vasya=- on Nov 18 2019 05:14am
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll