d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Battle.net Time Ban?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 8.00
Nov 17 2019 05:38am
Quote (querkopp @ Nov 14 2019 08:14am)
I have a problem with the login into battle.net.

I was doing some mf-runs and muling with my 1. and 2. account.
After about playing like 1 hour, bnet told me that i couldnt create any more rooms and have to wait because im placed at postition 10200 for creating a room.

I waited like 30 mins and there were still 8000 places left to wait, so i decided to turn on my vpn (should not do that ofc) and logged into bnet.
Now i cant even log into my acc and it says that the connection got blocked from bnet (with or without vpn)

After reading and searching in the WWW im still not sure what the issue is.
Some ppl said its a time ban that takes 24h - 3 weeks, other say its a bug because u crated more than 20 games in 1 hour. Other guy told me that if u use vpn its automatic a time ban - cant change my Ip cause its static.

Im rly pissed off right now cause i lost some items and cant play for 24h now and still cant.

Do u guys had some probs like this? Can u give me some advice?
In the end its just waiting but i dont get it how u can get a time ban for spending time in a game.

TY and GL

After 4 days of waiting blizzard gave me an answer. I got 14 days ip ban for using a vpn. Great JOB BLIZZ!!!
They cant do anything about it because its fucking blizzard.

Does that mean the CD-Key is also banned? Cause i still cant log in with the CD-Key on another Ip . Dont know if i should cry or laugh.

TY for helping anyway.

This post was edited by querkopp on Nov 17 2019 06:02am
Gold: 2,120.00
Nov 17 2019 06:20am
Quote (querkopp @ Nov 17 2019 06:38am)
After 4 days of waiting blizzard gave me an answer. I got 14 days ip ban for using a vpn. Great JOB BLIZZ!!!
They cant do anything about it because its fucking blizzard.

Does that mean the CD-Key is also banned? Cause i still cant log in with the CD-Key on another Ip . Dont know if i should cry or laugh.

TY for helping anyway.

Your best bet is to just wait it out, trying to work around it can potentially make it take longer. Just consider yourself lucky that they said the key itself is temp banned. Also don't try buying another key either because it will most likely flag that one as well. If they said 14 days try after that.
Gold: 8.00
Nov 17 2019 06:28am
I Just pick up my old router and set it between my lan box and my pc. now its working, wow!

Changing the ip with router if u have a dynamic ip still works !

TY FOR YOUR HELP

/CLOSED
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic