d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Get Rid Of The Cool Downs > Trash
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.00
Feb 26 2020 12:08am
Imo i find not having cooldowns retarded on the other hand..ex. As a barb there is no reason to use anything other than ww--it does the most dmg, cant be interrupted etc. Whats even the point of skils like conc, bash and stun? Playing a warrior in wow you actually have to cycle through your different abilities

Lets not even get started on random pub games with hammer and tornado spam taking up 3/4 of your screen where you cant even see shit and cant get out of town. Having a small ~4-6 second cooldown on an ability would force you to use it strategically and not spam it/tele away 50000 feet and spam it again
Gold: 73.00
Mar 24 2020 12:25pm
Quote (Yabizar32 @ Nov 13 2019 09:22am)
if Diablo 4 has the Cool Downs like its showing in the skill trees its going to kill the game for alot of people. I miss the fast paced diablo, with the instant casts. And the teleporting gameplay, this whole cooldown shit needs to go away or stay with wow.... soooo pissed

THIS PLUS TRADING AND YOU HAVE A PERFECT GAME IN D4! WHY COOLDOWNS WHY NO TRADING SYSTEM WHY BAD VOICE ACTORS WHY CONSOLE GAME MECHANICS WHY CARTOON GRAPHICS WHY LAME ASS SHIT HOLLYWOOD STORYLINE
WHERE IS THE D2 LORE WHERE IS THE ORIGINALITY AND CONCEPT ? FUCK THEY COULD MAKE D4 SO GREAT BUT THEY CHOSE TO MAKE IT NOTHING BUT A D3 + POE SHIT CLONE.

......BUT THERE IS STILL TIME, FIX IT BLIZZARD! SAVE YOUR GAME WHILE YOU CAN.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Mar 24 2020 10:42pm
they will prob have cooldown reduction items allowing you to have no cooldowns
they are aiming to compete with path of exile so i can see shit crazy items like that for d4
Gold: 73.00
Mar 24 2020 10:56pm
Quote (Harlrom @ Mar 25 2020 05:42am)
they will prob have cooldown reduction items allowing you to have no cooldowns
they are aiming to compete with path of exile so i can see shit crazy items like that for d4

And thats exactly the point. We dont need POE. We dont need WoW. We want D4. Copy cat devs or just lazy. Whatever it is they should make their own concept. Idiot player base comes up with the idea from other games. Can people stop with that shit? We need originality, creativity, a long time replayable enjoyable and rewarding but hard loot style game.

This post was edited by Humbletrader on Mar 24 2020 10:57pm
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll