d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Favorite Songs & Bands > Your Top 5 For 2019? > Albums
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,900.49
Nov 12 2019 04:49pm
Getting to the end of 2019, so I'm curious; what are your guys' top 5 albums from 2019?

I would have to probably go with this, in no particular order:

Planetary Clairoyance by Tomb Mold

This next one is probably my most listened to, Infest the Rats' Nest by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

This is one of my favorite acts making punk music right now, I love what these guys are doing and this one probably has my favorite song of the year which is "Where is My Eugene?". Just beautiful; go listen to it.

Raindrops by Tropical Fuck Storm

Gold: 2,900.49
Nov 12 2019 05:00pm
The last time I listened to an Alcest album I remember being underwhelmed. It seemed pretty but didn't really do anything for me beyond that one. This one, however, retained that "prettiness" I had heard on the last one but it has some really nice, heavy "blackgaze" spots thrown in. I like the direction these guys are going on this one so hopefully they keep it up.

Spiritual Instinct by Alcest

This next one is just some damned fine, heavy death metal. Listened to it back-to-back when I first heard it and just loved it.

Disgorged From Psychotic Depth by Mortiferum

Gold: 22,202.22
Nov 12 2019 09:38pm
idk, i feel like this years been kinda meh. a couple possibilities:

insomnium - heart like a grave
to dust - false god of death
evergrey - the atliantic

good but not great:
soilwork - verkligheten

i dont usually pay attention to the year of an album, so its kinda hard to say.
Go Back To Favorite Songs & Bands Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll