d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Requiem > To My Biggest Fan...
Closed
Gold: 79,366.46
Nov 6 2019 11:40pm
You admit defeat every time you hit that little report button.

You are admitting to me and yourself that I have gotten the best of you. I have verbaled you, damaged your fragile emotions, and left you so shaken that all you can do to rebuttal is spend an hour or two each evening tracking and reporting each and every one of my posts. The only thing weaker than your mental fortitude is your ability to compose a clever rejoinder, which leaves you completely defenseless. This is why you must cry to the moderators and have someone else defend you from the harsh truths that I dispense on the reg. If not for those ardent defenders of the safe space, jsp would be as inhospitable to you as the harsh reality of real life.

Furthermore, on the topic of real life, you have just admitted to both me and yourself that your real life (the thing that should matter most) is actually less important to you than getting petty revenge on an outdated gaming website. So while you're there meticulously cataloging my posts and making sure you report each and every one of them, just know that I am beating you at life by working a total sinecure and making a cool 90k/year while you spend more time and effort reporting my posts for $0 an hour. Big oomph. Another L for you. :(

Go ahead and report this post too while you're at it. I honestly want you to feel like you're making this site a cleaner and safer place for everyone, since apparently this site means so much to you (more than real-life accomplishments anyway). You're really making a difference! I'm sure your parent(s) would be very proud of you! Tell them about me when you see them this Thanksgiving. I'm sure they will find your work very interesting!

Have fun! Toodeloo! 😘
Go Back To Requiem Topic List
Closed