d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Genesis 1 > What Do You Think?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 6,228.00
Nov 6 2019 07:50pm
I'm beginning to read the bible from start to finish once again , a chapter a day.

Genesis 1:

Here's a couple of things I noticed,

In the beginning God created the heaven and earth (KJV)

Observation #1 : There is no mention of hell being created

Question #1 : Was hell in God's original plan?

Also,

1:27 So God created man... 1:28 ... blessed them... 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.

Observation #2 : God gave the herbs and fruits to us for food

Question #2 : Was it God's original plan for us to be vegetarians?

What do you think?
Gold: 174.69
Nov 6 2019 08:44pm
There was no hell in the beginning because no Angels had transgressed Gods law yet. That came later.

My personal opinion regarding the fruit trees being meat, is that originally Adam and Eve had glorified bodies in the Garden of Eden and did not require any consumption of animal flesh. So technically they were vegetarians.
Only after eating the forbidden fruit and being kicked out of Eden did their bodies change and a hunger for animal flesh was introduced.
Gold: 6,228.00
Nov 6 2019 08:58pm
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Nov 6 2019 06:44pm)
There was no hell in the beginning because no Angels had transgressed Gods law yet. That came later.

My personal opinion regarding the fruit trees being meat, is that originally Adam and Eve had glorified bodies in the Garden of Eden and did not require any consumption of animal flesh. So technically they were vegetarians.
Only after eating the forbidden fruit and being kicked out of Eden did their bodies change and a hunger for animal flesh was introduced.

:thumbsup:
Gold: 80,239.69
Nov 14 2019 01:15pm
Quote (ChR1St1aN @ Nov 6 2019 05:50pm)
I'm beginning to read the bible from start to finish once again , a chapter a day.

Genesis 1:

Also,

1:27 So God created man... 1:28 ... blessed them... 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.

What do you think?

Hell is God's Plan.

Absorbing sunlight, earth grounding, raw herbs, fruits, vegetables, clean air, and free flowing water are intended energy sources.
The forbidden fruit is fermented food and food symbolic of this such as: yeast/fungus/leavened bread, syn-thetic food, contaminated food, and cooking for the sake of cooking instead of necessity - not chewable in the raw or when soaked, etc.

The primary method of suffering in this world is by destroying the body that is the temple through consumption of "bad fruits"/sinful & destructive foods, and being deprived of the good ones + the energy sources mentioned above.

When the the wages of sin is death be like Enoch and survive hell on earth.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 10 2020 02:04pm
Quote (ChR1St1aN @ Nov 6 2019 08:50pm)

Genesis 1:

Also,

What do you think?

In Matthew 25:41, it states hell was created for the devil and his angels. Now after the fall, human beings who had the chance & still rejected God's salvation will go there.
But I do know God is a fair judge, and Jesus will not judge a man according to what he did not know.
A question like; what about those who never heard Christ? Also, what about the aborted babies? I know God is good enough He will judge right. But it is completely wrong, in my opinion, to say that God will send them to hell only because they did not believe in a gospel which they could not have.

And yes, as the brother above mentioned, Adam & Eve were given all the fruits of the Garden. Only after Noah - did God allow us to eat meat for food
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic