d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > History: The Enlightenment & Renaissance
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 113,318.00
Trader: Mediator
Nov 6 2019 02:46pm
I'm kinda stuck on the last question on my task about the enlightenment and renaissance.

I tried to translate the question as good as I could from swedish to english.

• Try to describe how communities or people today use historical events from the Renaissance and the Enlightenment. Have these been used differently and why?
What significance do these historical events have for future events?

If anyone could help me out with this, or guide me in the right direction, it would be very appreciated.

Thanks! :)
Gold: 11,352.00
Nov 8 2019 07:51pm
Which level of history / geography??

Da Vinci's inventions could already be a good step to start. He's mastered many arts including science/biology/architecture ... Some concepts for bridge building come from him.

You've also got the Printing press that was a complete revolution it had impact on reading, providing information to different society levels (Royalty and bankers are not the only one with access to books and knowledge anymore)...

Gunpowder / coffeehouse we're also created/started to be used in Europe in the 1300s depending on when you put the begining of renaissance in your country.

During the enlightment you have a ton of different inventions
Music: Piano, tuning fork

Miscalleneous: mercury thermometer, toilet, the parachute...

From there you have access to a lot of different was to answer the question depending on your school level you should see how deep your analysis should be.

:)
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll