d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Borderlands Series > Borderlands 3 - Worth The Buy?
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 846.00
Nov 3 2019 05:06am
Sorry if this isnt the right forum location for this, but is it worth the purchase. I do enjoy Borderlands, except the prequels, so I'm on the fence quite a bit. I've done some looking around at the new style and the gameplay it I've fallen for pretty colours in a game before.. :lol:
What's the word on the goods, my dudes?
Gold: 0.00
Nov 3 2019 08:55am
It's ok kinda broken though
Falling thru floors
Some skills not registering like they are supposed too
Other bs happens as well more frequently than any other blands
If I were you and have waited this long I would just wait till
BLACK FRIDAY

This post was edited by Senditsilly on Nov 3 2019 08:56am
Gold: 81,680.73
Nov 3 2019 12:12pm
Gunplay is fantastic, they improved on this over previous titles. Guns feel really fun to use, best in series so far for me.

The classes each feel unique and have their own pros/cons.

The level design is fun and the graphics are very nice (playing on an xbox one x) The music and sound fx are on point.

The main story is a bit lackluster imo, but the side quests are great.

I havnt experienced any issues with falling through floors, and have 2 max level characters. The occasional fps dip when a lot is going on but that's about it. I have had it crash several times when trying to play multiplayer, and gearbox has stated they are working on stability and performance issues so this should get better. There have been several rounds of nerfs that upset the playerbase, but there have been some updates that brought improvements in other areas as well.

It's quite fun and I'd recommend buying it if you are a fan of the series.
Gold: 846.00
Nov 3 2019 02:30pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ 3 Nov 2019 18:12)
Gunplay is fantastic, they improved on this over previous titles. Guns feel really fun to use, best in series so far for me.

The classes each feel unique and have their own pros/cons.

The level design is fun and the graphics are very nice (playing on an xbox one x) The music and sound fx are on point.

The main story is a bit lackluster imo, but the side quests are great.

I havnt experienced any issues with falling through floors, and have 2 max level characters. The occasional fps dip when a lot is going on but that's about it. I have had it crash several times when trying to play multiplayer, and gearbox has stated they are working on stability and performance issues so this should get better. There have been several rounds of nerfs that upset the playerbase, but there have been some updates that brought improvements in other areas as well.

It's quite fun and I'd recommend buying it if you are a fan of the series.

A highly regarded review from you. Thank you ♡
Gold: 5,525.27
Nov 5 2019 08:07am
Quote (Bitinged @ Nov 3 2019 06:06am)
Sorry if this isnt the right forum location for this, but is it worth the purchase. I do enjoy Borderlands, except the prequels, so I'm on the fence quite a bit. I've done some looking around at the new style and the gameplay it I've fallen for pretty colours in a game before.. :lol:
What's the word on the goods, my dudes?

It's fun to play but gets very boring and tedious pretty quickly...

Borderlands 2 was better in my opinion, it's worth buying but I agree with senditsilly... GET IT WHEN ITS CHEAP!!
Gold: 8,355.04
Nov 5 2019 02:18pm
Quote (Squish_Squash @ Nov 5 2019 09:07am)
It's fun to play but gets very boring and tedious pretty quickly...

Borderlands 2 was better in my opinion, it's worth buying but I agree with senditsilly... GET IT WHEN ITS CHEAP!!

I was going to say something like this but I have more than 100 hours in it, so idk if that holds much weight

Imo it’s worth it and you will absolutely get your money’s worth, just don’t expect a masterpiece
Go Back To Borderlands Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll