d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo Iv Trading Still Not Good
Prev1131415161766Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 201.00
Sep 11 2020 03:04pm
People who want bind
Quote (Fankytore @ Aug 25 2020 08:39am)
trading talk on 51:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1mD255b7AI

Rhykker so clueless.... Thank god MrLlama gets it :hug:
Gold: 185.27
Sep 11 2020 10:18pm
Quote (imyourfool @ Sep 11 2020 03:04pm)
People who want bind

Rhykker so clueless.... Thank god MrLlama gets it :hug:

You’re talking about a guy who makes D3 content, ofc his opinions will be shit
Gold: Locked
Sep 12 2020 05:55pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Aug 25 2020 02:39am)
trading talk on 51:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1mD255b7AI

i dont mind at all if thats the way it is ofc the item u invest your own mats in caint be traded if everyone can do same thing or similar to that item on their own makes value of origional item going to be same as ur best crafted item
Gold: 211,306.33
Sep 12 2020 07:45pm
No bind on anything ever

Horrible
Gold: 8,013.34
Sep 13 2020 04:40am
Blizzcon is approaching, if they don't announce open trading this november i think that then gonna be pretty much sealed deal with boa and limited trading, which means D3 2.0, so soon we will know what kind of game D4 will be. Early November.
Gold: 155,987.20
Sep 13 2020 05:38am
It's a complex problem really, because if there's free and open trading then they have to make the good stuff so rare that the likelihood of you finding it yourself is exceedingly rare which devolves into botting like d2 did, and requiring outside sources to obtain gear/RMT. Not that having good loot being common (like D3) prevents botting, but it disincentivizes it to a certain extent. There has to be some middle ground though I don't know what the answer is. Instead of bind on trade or bind on equip perhaps limit the number of times an item can be traded to like 5. That opens it up to being a valuable item for multiple trades, but devalues it for the final trader (bad for seller, good for buyer). I don't know, spitballing, I do think everything including the best possible items must be tradeable at least once or the whole thing is just D3 all over again.
Gold: 16,715.75
Sep 13 2020 09:50am
Quote (phoenixfire82 @ 13 Sep 2020 07:38)
It's a complex problem really, because if there's free and open trading then they have to make the good stuff so rare that the likelihood of you finding it yourself is exceedingly rare which devolves into botting like d2 did, and requiring outside sources to obtain gear/RMT. Not that having good loot being common (like D3) prevents botting, but it disincentivizes it to a certain extent. There has to be some middle ground though I don't know what the answer is. Instead of bind on trade or bind on equip perhaps limit the number of times an item can be traded to like 5. That opens it up to being a valuable item for multiple trades, but devalues it for the final trader (bad for seller, good for buyer). I don't know, spitballing, I do think everything including the best possible items must be tradeable at least once or the whole thing is just D3 all over again.

.... D2 did not need bots to find rare items, people were just lazy and did not want to play the PvM part of the game. PoE is similar it doesn't need bots, but unlike D2 and it's PvP, Poe is just focused on it's PvM. Free and open trade is prefectly fine, they can keep adjusting the drop rate to what feels right.
Gold: 8,013.34
Sep 13 2020 10:51am
Quote (Blackhearts @ 13 Sep 2020 17:50)
.... D2 did not need bots to find rare items, people were just lazy and did not want to play the PvM part of the game. PoE is similar it doesn't need bots, but unlike D2 and it's PvP, Poe is just focused on it's PvM. Free and open trade is prefectly fine, they can keep adjusting the drop rate to what feels right.

Yup people just didn't play long inuf, thats the point of arpg hack and slash game to be play able for years not like 30 hours adventure game.
Gold: 22,537.13
Sep 13 2020 05:37pm
Quote (phoenixfire82 @ Sep 13 2020 07:38am)

Diablo2 was ruined by patch 1.10 which changed the skills.. added synergies.. and ladder...

Before this there was no bots for years.. a pindal bot came out at somepoint. Then d2jsp bot which is what this websote was made for and why we all joined back then. (Ladder)..

Ladder makes a botting game profitable.

You seriously never botted diablo3 ?? Games pointless. Prob takes a week for 1000 paragon. Or a few weeks without.. then nuttin to do.. junk.

Jsp actually ruins tradimg as there are less ppl here trading and ppl flood the market.

20 years ago i channel traded 25 sojs per 3/20/20 sc until i had 40 of them. Along with gg barb gear. Took years. Now that is a good game with longevity. Now if they woulda added .08 items in .09 so we werent forced to dupe millions so we could pvp properly.. woulda been awesome and possibly stopped all the bs near the end.

A game where itens are traded in game and not here is a good thing for economy. If anything make trading in game only. No acc to acc.. simply threw an exchange system. Where everyone has access. No gurantee of who will get items. So u cant put an item up for cheap for someone to buy it and then trade fg or cash for it. Have rarer items etc. Also pvp.. no point in playing a game with no pvp.. as what r u playing for.. right there u have a game that would last years and years with end goal being pvp
Gold: 155,987.20
Sep 13 2020 06:25pm
Quote (5hawn @ Sep 13 2020 07:37pm)
Diablo2 was ruined by patch 1.10 which changed the skills.. added synergies.. and ladder...

Before this there was no bots for years.. a pindal bot came out at somepoint. Then d2jsp bot which is what this websote was made for and why we all joined back then. (Ladder)..

Ladder makes a botting game profitable.

You seriously never botted diablo3 ?? Games pointless. Prob takes a week for 1000 paragon. Or a few weeks without.. then nuttin to do.. junk.

Jsp actually ruins tradimg as there are less ppl here trading and ppl flood the market.

20 years ago i channel traded 25 sojs per 3/20/20 sc until i had 40 of them. Along with gg barb gear. Took years. Now that is a good game with longevity. Now if they woulda added .08 items in .09 so we werent forced to dupe millions so we could pvp properly.. woulda been awesome and possibly stopped all the bs near the end.

A game where itens are traded in game and not here is a good thing for economy. If anything make trading in game only. No acc to acc.. simply threw an exchange system. Where everyone has access. No gurantee of who will get items. So u cant put an item up for cheap for someone to buy it and then trade fg or cash for it. Have rarer items etc. Also pvp.. no point in playing a game with no pvp.. as what r u playing for.. right there u have a game that would last years and years with end goal being pvp

Na I never botted D3, there was no profit motive. Literally just a waste of electricity. I did bot D2 as I'm sure most did in its latter years.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1131415161766Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll