d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Ok Guys This Is It
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 74.00
Oct 28 2019 07:51pm
I have been out of a long rs awhile now 3 years worth of my life is gone

So I met this Korean girl in my university in my class.
She’s pretty shy. And I haven’t dated anyone for awhile ever since my last rs so idk how to do that spark dingy you guys seems to be so good at

but we exchanged contacts after 2 months of smiling at each other and laughing at each other in class.

i suggested that we went out and explore our country since she’s kinda a foreigner and she agreed if I took her out

So idw mess this up hahahahhaha. I think she’s never been in a rs before judging by how direct she was to ask me out (or is koreans like that?)

I intend to bring her out for dinner and then some sightseeing with some light shows

Should I hold her hand and kiss her after that?

I don’t drink so bars are out guys rip

This post was edited by Receptor on Oct 28 2019 07:51pm
Gold: 107.77
Oct 29 2019 01:04am
pm Firaga he is Korean grill expert
Gold: 2,300.00
Oct 29 2019 09:20am
I think you should focus more on being genuinely interested in and learning more about this individual rather than worrying about "messing up". You're either compatible or you're not and getting to know her is key in order to understand this.

Should I hold her hand and kiss her after that?

That depends. If you feel like you're suposed to do that because social norms dictates such or other external factors, then don't. But you genuinely feel like you want to kiss her because you're attracted to her then do it! When you find yourself in this situation and wether it's on 1st, 2nd or 3rd date I'd recommend that you go about it by making a statement such as "I really want to kiss you right now" and wait for her response, instead of simply just doing it or asking for permission. A guy doing this will instantly become alot more attractive as it shows that he's able to relfect his inner-self without fear of jugement (or perhaps regardless of), able to communicate, able to convey desire, able to ask for consent and respect boundaries etc. So yeah, authenticity is sexy as fuck.

This post was edited by JVL on Oct 29 2019 09:25am
Oct 29 2019 09:49am
Quote (JVL @ Oct 29 2019 11:20pm)
I think you should focus more on being genuinely interested in and learning more about this individual rather than worrying about "messing up". You're either compatible or you're not and getting to know her is key in order to understand this.

That depends. If you feel like you're suposed to do that because social norms dictates such or other external factors, then don't. But you genuinely feel like you want to kiss her because you're attracted to her then do it! When you find yourself in this situation and wether it's on 1st, 2nd or 3rd date I'd recommend that you go about it by making a statement such as "I really want to kiss you right now" and wait for her response, instead of simply just doing it or asking for permission. A guy doing this will instantly become alot more attractive as it shows that he's able to relfect his inner-self without fear of jugement (or perhaps regardless of), able to communicate, able to convey desire, able to ask for consent and respect boundaries etc. So yeah, authenticity is sexy as fuck.

Good point sir
Thank you for the advice
Gold: 23,008.45
Nov 3 2019 01:17pm
she laugh with you? shes happy with you?

take her out and be YOURSELF, dont let her fall in love with anything you are not, if you want long term.

make her laugh! make her happy.

a perfect date is a date where she laugh :bouncy:

i just started something too, after 4 years of pure denial of any woman.

i chose her, but now she likes me.

2 days ago we have been out, we laughed a lot, then she just jumped on me.

she is WAY too beautiful for me, but she say i make her happy.

best tip: DONT IMAGINE ANYTHING BEYOND WHERE YOU ARE. DONT IMAGINE WHAT SHE WILL THINK OR WHATEVER, STAY YOURSELF!! she started to like you because you was you. why stop being you?

shes a foreigner? push her to meet other people as well. She needs friends. never be jealous. enjoy her being simply happy. it cannot always be you that makes her happy. but you will be the one that she will hug :)

This post was edited by mcmbowinc on Nov 3 2019 01:19pm
Nov 4 2019 01:03am
Quote (mcmbowinc @ Nov 4 2019 03:17am)
she laugh with you? shes happy with you?

take her out and be YOURSELF, dont let her fall in love with anything you are not, if you want long term.

make her laugh! make her happy.

a perfect date is a date where she laugh :bouncy:

i just started something too, after 4 years of pure denial of any woman.

i chose her, but now she likes me.

2 days ago we have been out, we laughed a lot, then she just jumped on me.

she is WAY too beautiful for me, but she say i make her happy.

best tip: DONT IMAGINE ANYTHING BEYOND WHERE YOU ARE. DONT IMAGINE WHAT SHE WILL THINK OR WHATEVER, STAY YOURSELF!! she started to like you because you was you. why stop being you?

shes a foreigner? push her to meet other people as well. She needs friends. never be jealous. enjoy her being simply happy. it cannot always be you that makes her happy. but you will be the one that she will hug :)

This a solid advice mate.
We are going out a second date and she did mention she wanted to know me better. That’s considering I was talking like 70% of the time on first date.

Thinking of doing ice skating for second date but any other ideas? Maybe cycling or idk

This post was edited by Receptor on Nov 4 2019 01:04am
Gold: 23,008.45
Nov 4 2019 03:52am
Quote (Receptor @ 4 Nov 2019 02:03)
This a solid advice mate.
We are going out a second date and she did mention she wanted to know me better. That’s considering I was talking like 70% of the time on first date.

Thinking of doing ice skating for second date but any other ideas? Maybe cycling or idk

skating is very good idea, specially if you are already talented ;)

you will have the opportunity to hold her like a gent B)

and you will also be a teacher for a few , a figure of authority :thumbsup:

i exaggerate but ya know
Gold: 2,300.00
Nov 4 2019 09:14am
Doing something you think is fun and enjoy is always a solid option because she will get to know you better and chances are she'll have a good time if you are too.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll