d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Counter-Strike >
FT
> Sports Gloves Mw Hedge Maze
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.33
Oct 22 2019 05:41am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 21 2019 11:49pm)
If you're getting 100k for this pair of gloves i will eat my shorts.

I am not interested in them, as i said i was just curious, i'm not in the market for something this expensive. I even advised you that your best is to sell them outside jsp since nobody here would pay even close to 100k.

Then you pretty much called me a liar, and i said why i think they worth about 1200$, maybe 50-100$ more.

Think about this: on RMT sites items usually sell for 20-25% discounts of steam market price. If its 1700 on bitskins that means it should be 2200$ on steam market, which is ridiculous considering that on csm you can get them for this

https://imgur.com/a/IQFgYru

So long story short, as i said, bitskins is dead and only scammers and shady people deal there anymore, skinbaron is highly overpriced and they don't have enough volume to be considered a reliable source of price checks and csm as you can see sits a couple hundreds cheaper than any of them.

Can you offer some apologies now that you see i am right and you went full retard posting private conversations in public only to be proved wrong?

PS: good luck bumping.

Sold , 6 knives or so and 20+ other rando skins in last 3 months via bitskins , they take a lower cut on sales . Bitskins is superior , and many people buy from there including a lot of a high profile csgo youtubers who buy mass keys and souvenir cases , its not shady at all .

why would you sell on opskins for a 15% cut when bitskins takes 5%?

TBH opskins is shady as fuck for their bullshit investment into the VGO scene , Which is strictly for gambling . Who the fuck plays vgo game lmfao
Go Back To Counter-Strike Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll