d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Ussr Is Called Russia Now
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 17 2019 01:56pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 17 Oct 2019 21:51)
no shot against you has ever been unprovoked. you're a mile wide bullseye that somehow has a smug grin and false sense of superior intellect.

from the time you enterred this sub almost no one has ever truly liked you and you've taken every chance you've gotten to alienate yourself by not having polite conversations, ever.

many people are like me, simply mirrors. joke with the jokers. argue with the argumentative. get deep with the deep thinkers. shitpost at the shitposters.

i'll tell you for perhaps the 25th time now. how you get treated is based on you. djman doesnt fuck with many people but you. excellence posts like he posts at you to ink and it's all in good fun.

and every time they do it you give a response, even without quoting them like a sniveling little kid lol.

you can be unpopular, you can be an asshole, you can care very little about how people treat you. you just can't act surprised forever after being told this and convince anyone. no on who reads this forum, and there's several dozens, agrees with you being bullied. everyone recognizes that you're the common denominator of almost all cancerous conversation that takes place in PARD. most people are just shitposting, but this is your life. you have to argue, you have to try and prove you're right. all well acting like you dont care, or that PARD is some sample of idiots and you're right in the broader world.

you'll even call this another delusion or fantasy, even though we all know i have you pegged harder than viv in the shower.

bla bla bla. i get it, you think your pettiness is somehow justified because i your sore butt from 2 years ago hasn't even begun to heal, whatever. all i'm saying is that it's the pinnacle of hypocrisy that petty little kids like you then turn around and complain it's 'too aggressive' to call a clear rationalisation of trump's behaviour 'defending him'...
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 17 2019 02:00pm
Quote (fender @ Oct 17 2019 02:56pm)
bla bla bla. i get it, you think your pettiness is somehow justified because i your sore butt from 2 years ago hasn't even begun to heal, whatever. all i'm saying is that it's the pinnacle of hypocrisy that petty little kids like you then turn around and complain it's 'too aggressive' to call a clear rationalisation of trump's behaviour 'defending him'...

you read every line coward.

you're too aggressive. just in general. i've been like that, a few years back i went through some stuff irl and was using pard as a way to sound off on people. shit wasnt going well and i was really hurting tbh, so i treated a lot of people like shit for no fault on their side. it wasn't until duffman pm'd me asking if i was ok because he noticed a bad shift in my posts. i corrected and now i'm the happy ray of sunshine you see before you. haven't gotten warn from a pard post in a year or so, rarely even get suspensions. used to get about 5-10 a week.

maybe you just need to figure out whatever is wrong irl that forces you to be so contentious. idk what it is for you. but you are undeniably a prickly person, low grit sandpaper in flesh form.
Oct 17 2019 02:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 17 Oct 2019 22:00)
you read every line coward.

you're too aggressive. just in general. i've been like that, a few years back i went through some stuff irl and was using pard as a way to sound off on people. shit wasnt going well and i was really hurting tbh, so i treated a lot of people like shit for no fault on their side. it wasn't until duffman pm'd me asking if i was ok because he noticed a bad shift in my posts. i corrected and now i'm the happy ray of sunshine you see before you. haven't gotten warn from a pard post in a year or so, rarely even get suspensions. used to get about 5-10 a week.

maybe you just need to figure out whatever is wrong irl that forces you to be so contentious. idk what it is for you. but you are undeniably a prickly person, low grit sandpaper in flesh form.

i don't know if you're trying to sound intellectual, but your kitchen sink psychology is really really cringy. so please stop with the projections, i don't mix private life with pard, and you probably shouldn't either if any of that is true...
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 17 2019 02:19pm
Quote (fender @ Oct 17 2019 03:15pm)
i don't know if you're trying to sound intellectual, but your kitchen sink psychology is really really cringy. so please stop with the projections, i don't mix private life with pard, and you probably shouldn't either if any of that is true...

yeah, i said i realized i had a problem when that's what i was doing. didnt u read that post?

so you're saying this 'person' you are in pard, constantly attacking and generally prickly, is some sort of character? that you're not constantly arguing with people IRL and this is all just some performance to sate the angry parts of your brain that you can't express to the people you're frustrated with in your real life?

yeah, sounds like you dont bring irl into pard at all.

go ahead and act cool while claiming i'm well off base, people who have been here long enough know your type. we know this is just a facade because you cant talk to people irl like you do here. you get a rush while you type. we know. but keep lying, to yourself or us or both. convince no one except maybe yourself.

you're not my friend but i hope you truly take this post like i took duffs pm. clean your life up. you're either repressing anger irl or expressing it here just to be a caricature. either way not good. dont beat your wife's boyfriends kids because you push too much down and only have pard as an outlet. they dont deserve it.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Oct 17 2019 02:20pm
Oct 17 2019 02:37pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 17 Oct 2019 22:19)
yeah, i said i realized i had a problem when that's what i was doing. didnt u read that post?

so you're saying this 'person' you are in pard, constantly attacking and generally prickly, is some sort of character? that you're not constantly arguing with people IRL and this is all just some performance to sate the angry parts of your brain that you can't express to the people you're frustrated with in your real life?

yeah, sounds like you dont bring irl into pard at all.

go ahead and act cool while claiming i'm well off base, people who have been here long enough know your type. we know this is just a facade because you cant talk to people irl like you do here. you get a rush while you type. we know. but keep lying, to yourself or us or both. convince no one except maybe yourself.

you're not my friend but i hope you truly take this post like i took duffs pm. clean your life up. you're either repressing anger irl or expressing it here just to be a caricature. either way not good. dont beat your wife's boyfriends kids because you push too much down and only have pard as an outlet. they dont deserve it.

you can't possibly be dumb enough to think that anyone would fall for that, or believe you're genuine, considering your history of extreme pettiness, can you? especially as you simply can't help yourself but unambiguously reveal your true nature, to even the stupid crowd, in your last two sentences...

i know your kind, and i know why you are so frustrated - that doesn't mean i'd change my behaviour just because some pseudos get butthurt. no, this is not an 'act', it's just that i freely speak my mind and don't simply accept bullshit because i want to forge alliances or appeal to some idiot who takes this forum way too seriously and personally. i must have told you that at least as often as you made your cringy projections, but you still can't fathom that someone would see right through you apparently.

so yeah, keep the boring nazi innuendos that you copied from another butthurt loser, and the 'wife's boyfriends kids' humour, popular with right wing incel edgelords, up - just don't fool yourself into thinking your rants could distract from the simple truth that it's impossible for you not to take your cowardly little cheap shots and then summon your circle jerk of butthurt customers to hide behind, to 'legitimise' your delusions. because that's just who you are. refer to my sig for confirmation, i know you love it.

This post was edited by fender on Oct 17 2019 02:40pm
Oct 17 2019 03:15pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll