d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > A Total Body Makeover, Ketosis, Meat Easter, Kale
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,057.12
Warn: 50%
Oct 15 2019 08:02pm
U kid dorks, have had like 20 grams of carbs in 2 weeks, still work out intensely, sometimes feels ima pass out, but I like it a bit, tired of cutting my feet. Havent took a warm shower in a month, gotta punish the body to make up for your failures as a human. Anyway I'm about to eat 1lb beef with cup kale and 1.5cup carrot, with extra beef tallow, so I get about 15 carb to restore me. Thought about having a coconut water earlier (brought it to work in case I was desperate due to passing out), but didn't drink it
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2019 08:34pm
Quote (Agent007 @ Oct 15 2019 10:00am)
lol "skinny is key"

LMFAO

fuck yeah. why would you want to be so bulky that you can't even run 10 miles wearing 30lb+ of gear?
Think about it. It's survival. You do not need to look pretty for instagram and all that shit after a certain age. You just need to be able to recover well.
Like think of all the factors in life. If you want to be bulky...be as bulky as NFL WR/TD. That's perfect get that cardio in and be ready to jump over cars and fences lol.
Imagine being brian shaw or just some bulky ass guy. They are just meat shields for bullets. One dive to the ground and you have broken bones and ruptured ligaments from bulky guys like that.
Being insanely bulky is just overrated as fuck. It looks bad on a lot of people too.

I mean are you thinking of like retired dirk from the mavs when you think of skinny? Im not talking slender man here.
Skinny to me would be something like a Russel Westbrook.
Skinny is like Kobe bryant and it's key.
also...I just look so much better naked when i'm slim and skinny. It's just another plus to being skinny.
It's pretty clear bro that you're a linebacker. I'm more of a WR/TD/safety. We need that speed esse :*
Oct 16 2019 08:39pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ Oct 15 2019 05:02pm)
U kid dorks, have had like 20 grams of carbs in 2 weeks, still work out intensely, sometimes feels ima pass out, but I like it a bit, tired of cutting my feet. Havent took a warm shower in a month, gotta punish the body to make up for your failures as a human. Anyway I'm about to eat 1lb beef with cup kale and 1.5cup carrot, with extra beef tallow, so I get about 15 carb to restore me. Thought about having a coconut water earlier (brought it to work in case I was desperate due to passing out), but didn't drink it

Are you sure you're eating more then you're burning? o.o
Oct 16 2019 09:25pm
Quote (Crankyjimster @ Oct 16 2019 09:39pm)
Are you sure you're eating more then you're burning? o.o

Obviously not, but I have an eating disorder and I'm addicted making my own life miserable
Gold: 39.00
Oct 16 2019 10:13pm
Quote (Crankyjimster @ Oct 16 2019 10:34pm)
fuck yeah. why would you want to be so bulky that you can't even run 10 miles wearing 30lb+ of gear?
Think about it. It's survival. You do not need to look pretty for instagram and all that shit after a certain age. You just need to be able to recover well.
Like think of all the factors in life. If you want to be bulky...be as bulky as NFL WR/TD. That's perfect get that cardio in and be ready to jump over cars and fences lol.
Imagine being brian shaw or just some bulky ass guy. They are just meat shields for bullets. One dive to the ground and you have broken bones and ruptured ligaments from bulky guys like that.
Being insanely bulky is just overrated as fuck. It looks bad on a lot of people too.

I mean are you thinking of like retired dirk from the mavs when you think of skinny? Im not talking slender man here.
also...I just look so much better naked when i'm slim and skinny. It's just another plus to being skinny.
It's pretty clear bro that you're a linebacker. I'm more of a WR/TD/safety. We need that speed esse :*

you're right about one thing, im a linebacker.

but im still fast, agile, and can still jump over cars/fences.
Trader: Trusted
Oct 17 2019 12:19am
Quote (Crankyjimster @ Oct 17 2019 01:34pm)

When do you ever need to run 10 miles with 30+lbs of gear? Lol

I agree that super bulky isn’t a great look (in my opinion). I just don’t think that there’s going to be Zombie apocalypse anytime soon resulting in “survival” mode.
Oct 17 2019 07:23pm
Quote (bjones9 @ Oct 17 2019 02:19am)
When do you ever need to run 10 miles with 30+lbs of gear? Lol

I agree that super bulky isn’t a great look (in my opinion). I just don’t think that there’s going to be Zombie apocalypse anytime soon resulting in “survival” mode.

iTs SuRvIvAl
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Oct 18 2019 06:16am
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ 13 Oct 2019 20:27)
Not even u

^ this
Oct 18 2019 08:01am
Quote (Greater @ Oct 18 2019 07:16am)
^ this

Sup? Zry if I'm looking skinny today ppl have eaten like 700 calories in 3 days

Can still do 25 pull up and 50 push up easily and barely workout, also running mile on 13 incline treadmill 8mph

This post was edited by hoipolloi on Oct 18 2019 08:05am
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll