d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Rangers Of Oblivion - Best Mobile Mmorpg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.35
Oct 11 2019 11:59am
Hands down best MMORPG on mobile IMO. It's a 3d MMORPG thats basically monster hunter/dauntless but 100% its own thing. Console quality graphics, gameplay, and mechanics.

Truly f2p with no p2w or pay to advance. Surprisingly great storyline that is funny as hell sometimes and there's lots of side activities. It's mind blowing how good this game is. I'd gladly shell out $10-20 or more for this game, it's really that good.

Even if you don't like monster hunter it's worth trying out, I get bored in MH and even Dauntless but this game has me hooked. Tons of crafting and you can even tame wild horses and breed them for better mounts to use or sell for profit along with other activities/side stuff that is actually fun and rewarding. Even the fishing is pretty damn fun.

All that is optional too, you can just do the story and kill big monsters if want and still do fine in the game.

I have a legion on there under the name Hollow, anyone is welcome. If you need help I can power level you up to 30 as well so you can join, just gets me extra materials so I don't mind.

Join the discord if you want to get in touch with me right away. Not on JSP much lately. Invite below.

https://discord.gg/Kvpz2mp
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll